Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hue will always have a job under Marvin no matter how poorly he does anywhere else, so it was a good idea to go get it for a couple years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao remember when hue took advantage of al davis and gave cinci a first for carson palmer and cinci rewarded him with a job

I miss Al

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Blitz7x posted:

A first and a conditional second that could become a first

I try not to

He was a dbs coach for the Bengals when they used the first year's pick to draft a corner and a hb coach the next year when they used the second pick on Gio Bernard.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Cavauro posted:

Hue will always have a job under Marvin no matter how poorly he does anywhere else, so it was a good idea to go get it for a couple years

How lucky are the Bengals that Hue went to Cleveland and didn't stick around to become Marvin's heir?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Mike Brown would contract a hit on Hue Jackson w/i 4 months if Hue pulled the power moves he likes to try with rosters.

Marvin is super diplomatic and patient internally, it's why he's still here.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cavauro posted:

Good idea to quarantine two of the worst coaches in the league into the same team, I like that. The less teams that are unwatchably bad the better imo. God I hope even if there is some wins this season that the Browns come to their senses and get someone in there who can take the team to the next level. I can't imagine how blind you need to be to think that Hue is that man, send him back to Cinci pls

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

They should throw an enormous pile of money at jim harbaugh and then dominate the NFL in 3 years

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Leperflesh posted:

They should throw an enormous pile of money at jim harbaugh and then dominate the NFL in 3 years

That's a really good idea. Anyone but Hue would work but Harbaugh would be an excellent choice. He'd be the type of coach that is actually capable of taking the team to a playoff level.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wouldn't be able to stand the ESPN narrative of having two Harbaughs in the same division, no thanks.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I wouldn't be able to stand the ESPN narrative of having two Harbaughs in the same division, no thanks.

Two Harbowls. every. single. year.

:barf:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Harbaugh would be a super good fit since 3rd in the division is like, his favorite spot

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

1x superbowl visit, 2x NFC championship visits, and an 8-8 season. Regular season games: 44 wins, 19 losses, 1 tie.
1st, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in NFC West.

e. wait you're probably commenting on his college career, right?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

sharknado slashfic posted:

John Harbaugh is gone after this year, and Jim would not be hired until after this year.

So don't worry about it.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Raku posted:

Harbaugh would be a super good fit since 3rd in the division is like, his favorite spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

He won't have to worry about Ohio and he's had success against teams in Pennsylvania that enable rape.

Could work.

• Locked thread