Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
This covered the end of the game yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Finally got around to watching this, not terrible overall but I think that Persona 4 got the better adaption. Out of curiosity, did the fake Igor have a different actor in the english version as well (I know his original Japanese one died a little while back at any rate)?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Larryb posted:

Finally got around to watching this, not terrible overall but I think that Persona 4 got the better adaption. Out of curiosity, did the fake Igor have a different actor in the english version as well (I know his original Japanese one died a little while back at any rate)?

Yeah he started out with a different actor. The fact that the other guy died actually played into people thinking they just found a sub par replacement which offset the twist.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Radish posted:

Yeah he started out with a different actor. The fact that the other guy died actually played into people thinking they just found a sub par replacement which offset the twist.

Yeah, I knew about the twist going in and figured that might have had something to do with it. I was just curious if they bothered to change the voice up in the English version as well (though I must say, Igor's actual new Japanese VA sounds almost identical to the previous one).

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Larryb posted:

Yeah, I knew about the twist going in and figured that might have had something to do with it. I was just curious if they bothered to change the voice up in the English version as well (though I must say, Igor's actual new Japanese VA sounds almost identical to the previous one).

Yeah in the English version he sounds radically different.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A Magical Valentine's Day was already fansubbed if you want to find it.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Dehry posted:

A Magical Valentine's Day was already fansubbed if you want to find it.

Wait, they made a new OVA? I assumed this series was finished now, what’s the new one about and is it any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Valentines day events from first person perspective.