Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

The Kimoa Kid posted:

All the other players sprinting off and Mendy perfectly content to pose for selfies, amazing.

He's played like 4 and a half games and we all love him, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vegetable posted:

They had the opportunity to not renew his contract, which was really the best time for all this to wrap up.

The club literally could not have continued operating if Wenger had left last summer. There was no one else. That’s why Sanllehi and Mislintat and Fahmy came in.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I stopped watching at 3-0. Another cowardly, gutless away performance.

I really hope Carvalhal doesn't get a new contract.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Brony Car posted:

Moreno is physically fit, but he obviously hasn’t played in a really long time. He always needs a run of matches to smooth out his flaws, which sucks since he usually ends up injured after showing just how good he can be.
Moreno was never a good defender, he had a spell where he was great as a wingback but acting like he was ever not a complete defensive liability is total revisionism. He should never see the pitch again.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I watched no football today

Was any of it any good

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

EvilHawk posted:

I watched no football today

Was any of it any good

City looked quite good, didn't watch any of the other teams because who cares

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

pik_d posted:

City looked quite good, didn't watch any of the other teams because who cares

City played an exhibition match against a team doing a 90 minute guard of honour.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hi Newcastle are playing Everton and it’s not very good

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i know it's in vogue to say perez is class, but i wish he could pick a pass properly

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tbf they’re playing like Gayle is in the squad and he might have got on that, slimani isn’t exactly quick

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea u23s beat Sunderland tonight to give them another relegation to add to the trophy cabinet.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Poor defending, good finish

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah bit of a mess defensively

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

kcer posted:

i know it's in vogue to say perez is class, but i wish he could pick a pass properly

He's still looked chubby & ineffectual in the matches I've seen, admittedly that's only about 6

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Al2001 posted:

He's still looked chubby & ineffectual in the matches I've seen, admittedly that's only about 6

He’s a twink, if anything he needs to get stronger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
honestly can't remember the last time we beat everton

• Locked thread