Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
He'll be the first sitting US president to pull an Elvis, isn't he. One ragetweet too many on the porcelain throne, and bam, President Pence and 500 years worth of apocryphal stories.

A project manager dog works just as hard as the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

brb gonna go do donuts on the white house lawn in my bmw

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

mods change my name posted:

They'll still blame the jews or whatever

I will never understand hating the Jews.

It’s a strange target for Christians since *cough*Jesus was Jewish as gently caress.*cough*

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
American Christians actually don't care about the bible or jesus

edit: ok in the spirit of charity I'll say "the American Christians who vote for the GOP actually don't care about the bible or jesus"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

mods change my name posted:

American Christians actually don't care about the bible or jesus

Always a good reminder:

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

brb gonna go do donuts on the white house lawn in my bmw

My Benz is now a gesture of political protest. Can I file on taxes?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Smiling Jack posted:

anyone have a giant size version of the rolleyes / jerking off smiley

:jerkbag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

Gonna go remind all my coworkers they need to sell their German cars or be fired for treason

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

not caring here posted:

Duh, Brazil is where all the cool war criminals go.

Nazis went to Argentina. So yeah. Rock on, south america.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

CommieGIR posted:

Always a good reminder:

Good art. But someone fix the god drat unreadable garbage fonts

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I am going to laugh myself to tears if Trump finally gets the legislature to yank back all the executive power since 9/11. And then cry, because any attempt for President Harris (assuming any is actually made) to unfuck a lot of things will get bogged down in congress.

Banning automobiles made by one of my closest allies for national security reasons to own the libs.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Thing of it is....this next round of elections is gonna be a free for all with every developed country in the world overtly trying to mess with them in order to ensure the President doesn't go off trying to wreck their economies after they get elected.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Flint still doesn’t have potable drinking water and more people died from hurricanes in Puerto Rico than 9/11

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I guess that Stewart/Blagojevich thing maybe wasn't a joke.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

It's his personal Vietnam War.

He even got a Purple Heart

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It gets better. Stewart hosted an Apprentice spinoff while she was under house arrest after getting out of prison, and Blagojevich was a contestant on a season of Celebrity Apparentice.

Donnie blamed Stewart's spinoff for lowering his own show's ratings even though they started dropping a year before it aired. Sounds about right.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1002298565299965953

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp4BQYV0-P0

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

psydude posted:

-Every officer and E6 before signing an ADSO/reenlistment contract.

So true it hurts.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Our president is a broke brained, possibly untreated syphilitic, definitely on the path of dementia, narcissistic madman.

Cool.

I'm glad people are so desperate to be racist again that they will interpret his "I'm playing checkers with monopoly cards and I'm going to bluff on a pair-of-twos hand" style of leadership as galaxy brain manly alpha man's man bigly strong leadership instead of just looking at the god drat world around them.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

I can't tell how many of the people supporting him in that comments section are bots and how many are just broke-brained racists. They all have really loving dumb names like bots, but...I just don't know anymore.

Meanwhile, on Facebook, I fight alone against the Midwestern hordes in the "Roseanne isn't racist and even if she is why aren't you tolerant of HER views?" argument and it's just so draining dealing with these people...

GoGoGadget fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 31, 2018

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1002181903225688064?s=19

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1002182711723855873?s=19

:d2a:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Economic anxiety!

Also this owns:
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1002293661579825152?s=21

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:hellyeah:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I had a cop stop and take something off the side of the road. Dude had his hand on his gun the whole time. I forgot crazy people exist until some idiot tried to pass the cop on the shoulder. Cop pointed and dude stopped. They were driving a Mercedes.

Ban Mercedes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
allow Mercedes.

kill anyone capable of affording one.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Soulex posted:

Ban Mercedes

Agree and throw Hamilton in jail. Oh, wait, this isn't the F1 thread.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

allow Mercedes.

kill anyone capable of affording one.

C class is cheaper than a Raptor.

Of course only posers buy a C class.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

psydude posted:

C class is cheaper than a Raptor.

Of course only posers buy a C class.

go AMG or go home

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/ALDsFdwEC94TmPrpTCJo

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

:golfclap:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

A little off topic here, but does anyone have that video of news anchors being racist to Obama? I can't seem to find it, and am trying to bring a friend back from the brink of complete Retardican party chud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
:d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a:

• Locked thread