Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Beautiful finale. Seeing Elektra and Blanca bond and then Elektra tear the loving house down with shade that can only be described as sequoia-level was amazing.

I suspect Blanca falls ill next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm so glad we're getting a season 2 because the back half was so great. Pray Tell is amazing. Angel is amazing.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I feel like they wrote that finale with the assumption that they weren't getting renewed. I was glad it was a generally happy ending.

Elektra reading the Ferocity girls down was eeevvveeerrryyyttthhhiiinnnggg

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
yeah that finale was just a big ole bag of awesome all around. Elektra's transformation from Queen B to Actual Human Being was so well done. I lowkey hated her for the first several episodes, and by the finale she was like my second favorite character (nobody is as good as Angel, nobody)

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The scoring at the balls makes no sense

Also this show is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Escobarbarian posted:

The scoring at the balls makes no sense