Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I still contest my month + ban for telling some rear end in a top hat he was an rear end in a top hat for being mad that his parkinson's wasn't a free pass for him to just go out and get all the strange he wanted while married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

with every ropey load

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

with every ropey load

i'll be probing u

mynameisbatman
Oct 3, 2008

berth ell pup posted:

I still contest my month + ban for telling some rear end in a top hat he was an rear end in a top hat for being mad that his parkinson's wasn't a free pass for him to just go out and get all the strange he wanted while married.

holy poo poo if the dude can make it work though wow

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mynameisbatman posted:

holy poo poo if the dude can make it work though wow

The constant vibrating probably enhances the experience. gently caress if I was diagnosed with parkinsons I'd give a giant middle finger to everything and go pound everything I could too. Good for him.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pity reply

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

How much masturbation occurred in this 72 hour timeframe? At least 40 hours? Can one masturbate too much? Mods could’ve been endangering your health imo

actually my wife increased my chastity sentence to punish me for breaking the forums rules

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
i didn't notice OP

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Next time something explodes just say 'probably a terrorist' instead of being coy about it. Or is that bad now too, I don't really keep up

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zoe posted:

Next time something explodes just say 'probably a terrorist' instead of being coy about it. Or is that bad now too, I don't really keep up

the explosion I was talking about actually was a utilities explosion

you're supposed to guess wrong to make a point about early speculation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Read the thread title and expected Pick, because I dunno when her probe went in and I saw someone mention it.

This is okay, too, I guess.

• Locked thread