Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LGBT War Machine
Dec 20, 2004

ooooohawwww Mildred
I remember playing this game years ago and quitting really early on - around the point where we had to fire a bolt through a window and across a chasm - so around your video 5 I think. It was incredibly frustrating and I was always convinced that I had missed something obvious.

So thanks for playing this and I can see that it would have driven me to madness. Loving the playthrough and your commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

LGBT War Machine posted:

I remember playing this game years ago and quitting really early on - around the point where we had to fire a bolt through a window and across a chasm - so around your video 5 I think. It was incredibly frustrating and I was always convinced that I had missed something obvious.

So thanks for playing this and I can see that it would have driven me to madness. Loving the playthrough and your commentary.

Appreciate it. :) Overall, the game hasn't been overly frustrating to me, but every now and the, as you've seen, there are moments where I got hung up over something I felt was a little too obtuse for me.

Apparently, I'm technically in the middle of Chapter 7 now. Chapter 6 was infiltrating the main island, and Chapter 7 is actually being on the main island. I'm just gonna keep it all listed as one mission though for the OP.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Two more videos to go before this LP is finished!

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
What an unceremonious way to be captured. Nagarov just pops out of a wall. You could have at least fired your gun cord!

Oh you poor naive Brits....

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

coleman francis posted:

What an unceremonious way to be captured. Nagarov just pops out of a wall. You could have at least fired your gun cord!

Oh you poor naive Brits....

Given the plot, Nagarov was expecting Cord, so it makes sense he'd be just hanging around, waiting to pop in and grab him.

What doesn't make sense, is him allowing Cord to cause a frigging reactor meltdown before stopping him. "Let's just wait for him by the computer. There's no way he's gonna touch every valve he comes across, right?"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Only one video left. So at this time, I'd really like to hear what you've thought of this game and my LPing of it. Is there anything you wish I had done differently? Anything you particularly liked? Help me continue to get better, please.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I liked it, it's rare to see an LP of a game I had actually never even heard of before, so that definitely helped.

I used to watch your LP's back in the good ol days so I'm not someone who needs convincing to watch you and your LP style has always been fine for me.

poo poo seems rough these days to get people watching. Have you thought about becoming a racist? That seems to work for some people.....for some reason.....

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

All done! Now go check out my ongoing playthrough of Until Dawn and my recently-started playthrough of Hollow Knight!

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Thanks for the LP. I'm glad they went with a happy ending.

Still not clear if Alpha knew that Nagarov was planning to start a massive earth-shattering war between the US and China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

coleman francis posted:

Thanks for the LP. I'm glad they went with a happy ending.

Still not clear if Alpha knew that Nagarov was planning to start a massive earth-shattering war between the US and China.

She did. The deal was supposed to be that the British government would acknowledge Volgia as a sovereign state, in exchange for sharing the tri-nepheline technology and putting a stop to escalating the cold war conflict. Nagarov went back on the deal and was going to launch the missles anyway.