Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Zak and Kune...I mean Waspmon

Zak takes a moment to stop gaping at his partner's shiny new form, and finally manages to spit out some words. "oh my god! Waspmon, you're so cool! You can flyyyyyyy!" Waspmon replies, over the hum of its jets ~I was able to take this form becauzze of you, Zak. You are right, together we are unstoppable!~ "That's right buddy, you and I are a team forever!" Zak points at the hovering form of Yanmamon, who is looking on confused as one of its prey suddenly looks different. "Let's take care of this guy, and see what that new cannon-stinger of yours can really do!"

Imagine this song playing in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoFbtgljt_4

~Gladly, partner!~ The lights on Waspmon's body start glowing, and energy is gathering around the massive cannon on the insect digimon's abdomen. ~Bear...Buzzzter...~ Zak punches the air. "Fire!" With that a huge beam shoots from the cannon, aimed right at Yanmamon!

SidekickBOTToday at 9:11 AM
@Gaijin and Kunemon: 1d6 Bear Buster = (2) = 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kimiko and Floramon

"Whoa, Apemon, calm down!"

"Floramon, you think this is the same black smoke stuff? We might have to fight him...."

"WHAT? He's huge!"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Tsukishima Yuki (Yuki 10/10, Leomon 10/10)

Yuki takes a quick breather, looking up the gigantic silhouette before her. It's covered by the smoke from Meramon's flaming blast, but despite the sudden change... well, how could she not see it's her partner? She calls out, "Leomon! Show it what you can do!"

The gruff voice of Leomon responds, "Heh. Who do you think I am? It's gonna take more than a flickering candle like that to take me down, Yuki! Watch this!" His fist begins to glow, the smoke clearing from the sheer intensity, and with a mighty swing of his arm he sends a massive lion-shaped blast of energy towards Meramon. "Fist of the Beast King!"

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:42 PM
@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 fist of the beast king = (5) = 5

Net power of 6 thanks to type advantage.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Kimiko and Floramon

Tortomon's beak hangs open in shock as Apemon leaps toward him, club raised. It impacts the Digimon's shell with an unsettling crack that causes the larger Digimon's legs to buckle, forcing him down into the foamy surf. Despite the ferocity of Apemon's assault, Tortomon's tone is more indignant than angry.

"Now, what in the Sam Hill'd ya do that fer?! I dunno what's gotten into ya, but if'n ye cain't be peaceable, I'm gonna hafta ask ya ta leave!"

Fortunately for Kimiko, it seems that Apemon is too focused on Tortomon to turn on her or her partner, but it's unlikely even Tortomon's shell can withstand Apemon's assault for long.

Teru and Darcmon

Piddomon raises his bladed staff to block Darcmon's strike, but La Pucelle effortlessly cleaves the shaft in twain, and sends Piddomon staggering backwards. The black fog thickens, and Piddomon releases a bestial growl before launching himself at his fellow holy Digimon, flame trailing as his fists become engulfed in heavenly fire.

(Back to our regularly scheduled fights! Piddomon's aiming for Darcmon, of course.)

Zak and Waspmon

Yanmamon darts to one side, but no amount of speed can escape the sheer size of a fully-charged Bear Buster. There's a horrible din as some of the forest's trees start collapsing, the midsections of their trunks having been unceremoniously vaporized. Amid the falling branches, Yanmamon still hovers, dodging the canopy as it crashes all around it. However, his movements are shaky and uncertain, like he may fall to the ground at any moment. Once more, lightning gathers between the dragonfly's wings, and it unleashes another blast of electricity.

(Yanmamon's finally aiming for Waspmon instead of Zak.)

Yuki and Leomon

As the attack collides with Meramon, the rictus grin returns to his face. "Finally, you reveal your true power! Now, let us see whose fury burns brighter! Heat Wave!" A great wall of fire rises at Meramon's feet and begins speeding toward Leomon.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Tsukishima Yuki (Yuki 10/10, Leomon 7/10)

Pulling herself to her feet, Yuki quickly collects a small bundle of fist-sized stones and starts hucking fastballs straight at Meramon's stitches. They don't seem terribly effective, but one particularly good hit causes Meramon's gaze to falter for a critical moment. She calls out, "Let's take this guy down, Leomon! Together!"

Meanwhile, Leomon feints a few directions, trying to dodge the incoming blast of flames, but the heat wave cascades over the digimon's fur. He's lost to sight for a moment, then a mighty roar issues forth as another Fist of the Beast King blows away the smoke and rubble now choking the forest.

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 7:55 AM
@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 athletics (for +power) = (5) = 5

+1 Power to Leomon.

@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 speed to dodge = (5) = 5

3 stress to Leomon.

@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 fist of the beast king = (5) = 5

Net power of 7.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Zak and Waspmon

Zak shouts at Yanmamon. "You think some static is gonna hurt my cool awesome partner?! Think again!" He pumps a fist in the air again. "Show him how tough you are, Waspmon!" ~BZZZZ ACTIVATING DEFENSIVE POSITION~ The insectoid digimon curls up as small as possible while still being able to fly, and aims a blast of energy at the big dragonfly.

@Gaijin and Kunemon: 1d6 tank the hit! = (3) = 3

@Gaijin and Kunemon: 1d6 attack! = (3) = 3

FewtureMD fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jan 12, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kimiko and Floramon

Kimiko grumbles, not liking being ignored. She picks up a nearby rock and winds up her arm.

"KIMIKO WAIT"

Floramon's protests come too late, as Kimiko has already hucked that rock right at Apemon.

"APEMON, THIS ISN'T VERY CASH MONEY OF YOU!"

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Teru and Darcmon

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:23 PM
@Terry and the Darcness: 1d6 hirari hirari = (3) = 3
With an elegant aerial pirouette, Darcmon drew Piddomon's attack away from Teru. A flick of her shining wings dispelled the flames that licked at her. Then, drawing her hands to her chest as if in prayer, she gathered up the rioting holy energy left by Piddomon's attack. A brilliant halo appeared above her scarf-shrouded head.

"This is our prayer!" Teru and Darcmon called, their hearts and minds in sync as radiance shone from La Pucelle.

"The hymn of our hearts! Baptême d'Amour!!"

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:24 PM
@Terry and the Darcness: 1d6 baptism = (1) = 1

La Pucelle cut brilliant patterns of light in the air as Darcmon deftly attacked Piddomon.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Yuki and Leomon

Meramon is knocked back by the force of the blow, slamming into a nearby tree, causing the burned-out husk to crack and collapse, casting up a cloud of ash as the blackened trunk hits the forest floor. Still standing, Meramon laughs with delight. "Yes! This is what I've been waiting for! Human girl! What is your name? I wish to remember the identity of my worthy opponent." Without turning his attention from Yuki, he unleashes another fireball towards Leomon.

Teru and Darcmon

As Darcmon's blade leaves trails of light across Piddomon's body, the holy energy holds him, paralyzed. He convulses, as the shadowy fog covering his body begins to lose cohesion, and he cries out as it's blown away in a blinding flash of light.

"B-BEAUTIFUUUUUL!"

When the light fades, Piddomon has collapsed to the ground, unconscious, but alive. No trace of corruption remains.

Zak and Kunemon

The beam scorches Yanmamon's carapace, its evasive maneuvers proving to be of little use against the precision of a laser cannon. It changes tactics, rushing towards Waspmon, razor-sharp mandibles at the ready, prepared to strike at both Digimon and Digidestined.

(Since you're riding Waspmon, if he completely fails to block/dodge this attack, Zak will take damage, too.)

Kimiko and Floramon

As the rock impacts Apemon's skull, he wheels about, hooting angrily. He immediately rushes toward Kimiko, his bone club raised high and ready to strike.

(Kimiko is about to get a large dose of calcium, applied topically.)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kimiko and Floramon

"Kimiko, what are you doing?!"

"I'm helping Tortomon! Come on, big guy!"

Kimiko grabs Floramon and starts booking it, trying to get Apemon as far away as possible from Tortomon and focused on her.

"We'll think of what to do when we get some room to breathe! Say, Floramon, can't you just digivolve to be as big as he is? That'd help us plenty!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Tsukishima Yuki (Yuki 10/10, Leomon 4/10)

Yuki says, "The name's Yuki. Don't worry about remembering it though, because—" The fireball explodes over Leomon, the lion digimon growling with anger as fur begins to smolder, and a very nicely pitched series of rocks pepper Meramon. "—we're going to take you down! Now, Leomon!"

An immense energy fist, larger than the prior ones, erupts from the smoke.

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:55 AM
@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 Speed to dodge = (5) = 5

3 stress to Leomon.

@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 Athletics for advantage = (2) = 2

+1 STR.

@Yuki & Liollmon: 1d6 Fist of the Beast King = (4) = 4

Net power of 7.