Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

yuppers :ssh:

ed: Drozd and Kliph are pretty easy to spot if you're looking, but Coyne posts mostly about poo poo you would not expect him to (in a good way, I guess, since he's been a creepy rear end in a top hat the past 10 or so years)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Dave Lowery eh? That's cool, some of the first songs I learned on guitar were Cracker songs from Kerosene Hat.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Mike and Lowtax did a Rifftrax on Troll 2 more than a decade ago.

Plus one of the first Rifftrax Live events had fake ads made by 'tax iirc.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Choco1980 posted:

Plus one of the first Rifftrax Live events had fake ads made by 'tax iirc.

It's actually pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2umyUC1BGs

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

precision posted:

yuppers :ssh:

ed: Drozd and Kliph are pretty easy to spot if you're looking, but Coyne posts mostly about poo poo you would not expect him to (in a good way, I guess, since he's been a creepy rear end in a top hat the past 10 or so years)

Drozd strikes me as a CSPAM guy tbh

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Trent if you're reading this please make more tracks like "This isn't the place" immediately thanks in advance

Trent if you're reading this start drinking again and do another The Fragile.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

my liege

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

like amber a lee frost pointed out, paul manafort would have smart to invest his dirty money into guns and guitars because unlike ostrich skin coats they don't depreciate in value so he could have potentially sold them at minimal loss

what im saying is thong goon is actually a very savvy criminal mastermind who has a lot of dirty money he needs to hide from the feds

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

F

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

look closer my friend...

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

alnilam posted:

look closer my friend...

at least the guns are real, right?

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Matinee posted:

I'm fairly sure Charlie Brooker (creator of Black Mirror) used to post here, like, ten-plus years ago. Might just be goon legend though.

Knowing his earlier work, I would be seriously surprised if he wasn't.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Aristotle used to post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

guns for tits posted:

Aristotle used to post here

ya he was a mod of tviv

• Locked thread