Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Having a rock in your car's tire treads is kind of like your car having a rock in its shoe.

Nah that's when it gets a rock between the brake disc and ... brake shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I'll knock the toe of my shoe against the ground a few times to jar the rock up front where I can hold it between my toes, instead of letting it dig into the weight-bearing parts of my foot like a gigantic imbecile.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

bradzilla posted:

*removes shoe and dumps rock out*

Gee that sure was a minor inconvenience, I should post a thread about it in GBS!

These are the shoes OP is wearing. Care to change your stance on 'minor inconvenience'?

Maybe you shouldn't be too quick to judge next time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i wear birkenstocks :smug:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's the rock in my rear end that worries me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Icochet posted:

It's the rock in my rear end that worries me
thats no rock
it only rhymes with rock

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
lego block?

birkenstock?

ham hock?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If only it were The Rock

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

grandfather clock

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
*douses shoes with gasoline*

*sets shoes on fire*

Talks to self: "That should get that rock out of my sh...aahhhhhhhh!

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
*forgets to get rock out of shoe*

*gets home, doesn't want to dump rock onto the floor, making a mess*

*puts on shoes and goes again with rock still inside*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i only have the finest aggregate in my soles

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I usually procrastinate by shaking my foot to settle rock someplace else, but a step or two later it will come back to haunt me

Story of my life

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: a rock in my shoe. No. No this can’t be. This must be the place where I will lay down and die. :smith:

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KnZAtf5uc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

There was once a farmer looking for a boy to help him on the farm. Three boys answered his call. " I'm sorry" said the farmer, "but I can only hire one of you." " I will ask you all a question, and the boy who gives me the best answer will get the job." The boys all agreed that this would be fair. The farmer then asked the group "How long would you work with a rock in your shoe?" "Half a day." answered the first boy." " You may go home." said the farmer. " A full day." answered the next boy. "You may go home said the farmer. " I wouldn't work with a rock in my shoe said the last boy." "Hows that?" asked the farmer. "I'd take off my shoe, and dump the rock out then go back to work." answered the boy. "You're hired." said the farmer. The boy was killed two hours later when he stopped in front of the farmers combine to dump a rock out of his shoe.

• Locked thread