Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Joseance posted:

Clattering Ramos is never pointless

it was actually essential and immensely satisfying

dier is a good boy that did the right thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
ffs sane

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The state of Ireland. Team of big strong lads kicking it long and fouling their way up the pitch.

Stuck in the footballing stone ages of the 90s. Their FA needs to have a word with themselves.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
After losing two world wars back to back, Germany have now lost two international games back to back too.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sassassin posted:

The state of Ireland. Team of big strong lads kicking it long and fouling their way up the pitch.

Stuck in the footballing stone ages of the 90s. Their FA needs to have a word with themselves.

It’s embarrassing OP. Public interest is at its lowest since the Steve Staunton days. I only remembered the game was on tonight as I follow a Welsh player on twitter....I don’t follow the FAI or any current international it seems!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Joseance posted:

Clattering Ramos is never pointless

I especially like that he sprinted across at least half the field just to barge into him, what a good lad

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/Calvey94/status/1052300587931320320

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2uZfOnwY6c

i cant stop watching it, its the definition of :yeshaha:

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
It's lovely work, is it even really a foul? One foot, studs down, absolutely clean on the ball.

I feel like if he'd made that in England's 18 yard box it would be lauded as superb defending.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Phwoar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

peanut- posted:

It's lovely work, is it even really a foul? One foot, studs down, absolutely clean on the ball.

I feel like if he'd made that in England's 18 yard box it would be lauded as superb defending.

It's a fine tackle, soft continental refs, football is dead etc

• Locked thread