Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

no pubes yet sorry posted:

Whats up with the gray dick man

he running back and top wr are saying gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
they lose viewers which loses money. they want very occasional but really excessive injuries.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

no pubes yet sorry posted:

Whats up with the gray dick man

what gray dick man

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Which football players are openly gay and which ones are not open but really set off people's gaydar?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Reading gbs talk football is like listening to your mother talk about her computer problems

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Big Beef City posted:

Reading gbs talk football is like listening to your mother talk about her computer problems

christ you are a miserable gently caress dude. you manage to exude sadness in every thread you post in

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Statutory Ape posted:

christ you are a miserable gently caress dude. you manage to exude sadness in every thread you post in

he’s probably a bengals fan

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Amarcarts posted:

Which football players are openly gay and which ones are not open but really set off people's gaydar?

Aaron Rodgers

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Amarcarts posted:

Manti Te'o was in love with a dude who catfished him.

He's also rumored to be gay aside from that.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

what gray dick man

A lot going unanswered here.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Most people would say "Never Meant" but imho "Honestly..." wins by a lot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How about them RAMS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

let it mellow posted:

but we don’t need blitzes

the chiefs are gonna wipe the Broncos from the face of the earth and then salt it man. the stadium will be dismantled, you won't be able to show your face in any social situation, your boss will fire you for being stupid,. your parents will disown you your girlfriend will leave you for a chiefs fan with a big dick and eventually you'll be the only person who even remembers such a franchise as the so-called "Broncos"

• Locked thread