Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

In Training posted:

kinda unrelated but EA refused to take the loot boxes out of FIFA 19 in Belgium, where lootboxes were declared gambling a few months ago, and if the game ships this Friday with the ultimate team stuff still in it they're going to court against the Belgian government. Loot boxes may actually be gone from gaming in the next few years...thank you Belgium

If TTIP had come through then EA would win the lawsuit. Thank you, Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

it turns out shutting off the lights overnight and not paying out severances while an executive board is still cashing checks from game sales is a violation of labor laws and Telltale is being brought to court in California

awesome company

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
TFW you realize we'll never get Telltale Deadpool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
[In Trent Reznor voice] Telltales Games is Dead and no one cares

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

there's totally gonna be a CliffyB thing where the devs on twitter talk about how they proposed $40 million to make Crazy Rich Asians: A Telltale Adventure or The Handmaid's Tale: The Telltale Saga

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Smirking_Serpent posted:

there's totally gonna be a CliffyB thing where the devs on twitter talk about how they proposed $40 million to make Crazy Rich Asians: A Telltale Adventure or The Handmaid's Tale: The Telltale Saga

Fortnite: Story Mode

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

Fortnite: Story Mode

it's free to play but you need to buy V-bucks to recharge your CLEMENTINE WILL REMEMBER THAT meter.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I would buy those and also Telltale Games Presents: The OC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fargield posted:

[In Trent Reznor voice] Telltales Games is Dead and no one cares

• Locked thread