Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i mean, terrible, but good that it's over.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
lmao

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Dead.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God drat.That is crazy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wow

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The fact that Goddard didn't call it when Anders collapsed at his feet is bad. The fact that he didn't call it when Anders fell down the first time is really bad.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

drat, Yaboi is wrecked

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
wow

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Lmao at how he just slowly crumpled to the ground, that was harsh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like how he had to collapse three loving times before Goddard was like “oh this is bad”

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Early stoppage, in my opinion.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I don't recall seeing a fighter that exhausted and beat up at the end of round to attempt to stand up

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Paul Felder looks unhappy about something.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Brut posted:

Marc Goddard is this week's Herb Dean I guess.

CommonShore posted:

The fact that Goddard didn't call it when Anders collapsed at his feet is bad. The fact that he didn't call it when Anders fell down the first time is really bad.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ah, Anders was a short notice replacement for Manuwa, that's why he had a one month fight turnaround. Didn't know that.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
that was cool and weird which is good

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Any real good fights to watch from this card or would finish highlights suffice?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lloyd Boner posted:

Any real good fights to watch from this card or would finish highlights suffice?

this was a pretty bland card to be honest. i barely watched live.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I think Anders Santos is worth watching and I don't think a finish highlight will tell the whole story there.

I only watched the main card but for the rest of the fights on it sure skip them and watch a gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Lloyd Boner posted:

I didn't watch it but Hector Lombard losing is always a highlight

• Locked thread