Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I completely forgot about this and I guess I missed the thread getting posted. Skimming the last couple pages it seems like we're doing keeper now and $10 buy in? Good with either/both - anything else I missed?

Am I still in the league?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Joey Freshwater posted:

I completely forgot about this and I guess I missed the thread getting posted. Skimming the last couple pages it seems like we're doing keeper now and $10 buy in? Good with either/both - anything else I missed?

Am I still in the league?

No worries, we haven't really gotten started yet despite somehow putting up ten pages of posts. You're good to go I think as you're on the list on the first page.

Silly Burrito is apparently going to be the commissioner now, we haven't bought in yet or really started.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Not dead! Though going through some things that is kinda forcing me to step back from a lot of things...SA included...so apologies for leaving this hanging. I'm not going to get into why, but I just made Silly commish and removed myself from the league so you will need 1 more team. All I will say it has absolutely nothing to do with any of you, you all are great. I probably will not return to SA, at least for a long time, but I appreciate all of you and wish your fantasy and real teams nothing but the best in the future! Peace out my NFCS bros, it's been fun. You all have my email, if you want to drop a line please do and I will try to do the same (I am terrible at staying in touch).

drat, all Atlanta jokes aside, I hate to see you go. Hope all is well in the future and hopefully see you around here again.

As for commissioner, I appreciate your trust in me. I don't want to see this league die, but I'm already commissioner in two leagues and co-commish in two others, so if someone else wants to take the reins, I will gladly step aside completely or help as a deputy commish, whichever is preferred. Anyone interested?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Our forums are dying so you might have to get a honorary NFCS person.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

Give it a couple of days

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

waah posted:

It honestly doesn't matter to me, just someone who would want to do it (and who would feel comfortable handling the :10bux:). It's not hard to do, I just know that I wouldn't be able to give it complete and full attention. I'd probably also recommend starting a new Season 2 thread for whoever the commish is so that they can edit the OP.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Aug 5, 2019

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I feel like this league pretty much runs itself once you set the requirements on Yahoo, right? I suppose I'd be willing to try, although I'm not really interested in doing anything with people's money so let's wait to see if someone else can step up, no big rush anyways

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

I feel like this league pretty much runs itself once you set the requirements on Yahoo, right? I suppose I'd be willing to try, although I'm not really interested in doing anything with people's money so let's wait to see if someone else can step up, no big rush anyways

Cool, thank you. I'd say unless someone else says anything in the next couple of days, go for it. We still need to pick a draft day. Personally, I'm good with any day in September before the season starts minus the 4th, potentially.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Silly Burrito posted:

Cool, thank you. I'd say unless someone else says anything in the next couple of days, go for it. We still need to pick a draft day. Personally, I'm good with any day in September before the season starts minus the 4th, potentially.

Play, it looks like it’s yours if you want it. If so, just PM me which email/team is yours and I’ll add you as commish.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
If you need more help I can jump in, I've run leagues on Yahoo for like 15 years so I have some experience.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wandler20 posted:

If you need more help I can jump in, I've run leagues on Yahoo for like 15 years so I have some experience.

If you don't mind, why don't you do it? I've never done it before, which is probably going to cause some fuckups of some variety. We can collect money or not, it would be up to you. Are you down?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

If you don't mind, why don't you do it? I've never done it before, which is probably going to cause some fuckups of some variety. We can collect money or not, it would be up to you. Are you down?

Sure. I've held money in the past as well, I'd do it or if you guys have a better idea that's fine.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wandler20 posted:

Sure. I've held money in the past as well, I'd do it or if you guys have a better idea that's fine.

Alrigth then commissioner, sir!! *salutes enthusiastically*

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Awesome, thank you. As soon as I get a chance, I’ll set you up. It should send you an email.

Edit: Well that was easy. You’re the new full commissioner now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
New thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3895673

Mods, you can close this.