Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

I highly recommend reading the chapter!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-ESS0vmVECNW0ZU4kEOuTqD6EtQ8Z5F/view

Starts on page 55

it's very good :hai:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

if there is a "visual art" that needs completing as well i would like an assignment.

also this time i promise to read the rest of the material before submitting a weirdo poem

this is a list of ideas

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878716&pagenumber=3#post506361810

I suggest maybe number 8, miriam hangin' out in a cave with a spider, unless there's one you would prefer to do

number 11, the birth of edith with heart in hand, could be v trippy, I recommend reading that chapter (7) written by Nut because it is very good

pecan

As a small, but hopefully exciting, piece of news, nut and definitely not pecan has churned out a draft of Chapter 1!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vGvK__qQlRHG7QqdmySXxzRqNNKAKM41qbhAdf-PVho/edit?usp=sharing

It is probably worth pointing out that nut framed this chapter in a larger meta-narrative centred around the telling of campfire stories. Manifisto and nut have been considering continuing this meta narrative throughout tales, mirroring the overarching narrative of Arabian Nights. They'll likely address it more when almost all of the chapters are written and they can find where it best aids the story.

Manifisto

it's real good and worth reading, especially if you're involved or contemplating being involved in helping finish this! it lays some of the groundwork for a central conflict in the chapter outline that misty originally put together, namely, who the heck is the devil and what is her deal?

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

vanisher posted:

I worked up this image of the Treasury!

City of Glompton

pecan posted:

As a small, but hopefully exciting, piece of news, nut and definitely not pecan has churned out a draft of Chapter 1!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vGvK__qQlRHG7QqdmySXxzRqNNKAKM41qbhAdf-PVho/edit?usp=sharing

It is probably worth pointing out that nut framed this chapter in a larger meta-narrative centred around the telling of campfire stories. Manifisto and nut have been considering continuing this meta narrative throughout tales, mirroring the overarching narrative of Arabian Nights. They'll likely address it more when almost all of the chapters are written and they can find where it best aids the story.

i love this. what a wonderful way to start the book!

vanisher

Nut is working on Chapter 1 which talks about the earth kingdom and the celestial moon kingdom - so I made this image for the chapter!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Nut is working on Chapter 1 which talks about the earth kingdom and the celestial moon kingdom - so I made this image for the chapter!

it is so freakin cool!

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

:love:

Manifisto

bump

people have been working on things behind the scenes, this puppy is still in progress!!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

bump

people have been working on things behind the scenes, this puppy is still in progress!!

:woop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm picturing a post apocalyptic landscape in our distant future where a human in a gas mask dismounts some kind of large mutant bird creature and unlocks his vault/room where he unwraps a large stack of vellum pages that contain the ancient uncompleted manuscript of the byobrabian nights

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

I'm picturing a post apocalyptic landscape in our distant future where a human in a gas mask dismounts some kind of large mutant bird creature and unlocks his vault/room where he unwraps a large stack of vellum pages that contain the ancient uncompleted manuscript of the byobrabian nights

. . . Volumes I through LXIX

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

. . . Volumes I through LXIX

lol