Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

JebanyPedal posted:

It has been confirmed. You smell like and are gay.

"you smell gay" is possibly the highest accolade one can hope for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Dr.Abcde Ayo Imgay posted:

Dunno, I think they have some salient points.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Junk posted:

way back in like 2000/2001 I used to be part of this old starcraft forum called scbackstab.com where we would join games and then halfway through turn on our allies and kill them blind just to get their angry reactions. Used to have a screenshot gallery of all the angriest ones. here are a few from the archive:

This is good

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
I really can't even conceive of getting emotional at the internet.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

JebanyPedal posted:

I used to have a Steam name called "US Marines are Homosexuals"

ahahah

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Junk posted:

way back in like 2000/2001 I used to be part of this old starcraft forum called scbackstab.com where we would join games and then halfway through turn on our allies and kill them blind just to get their angry reactions. Used to have a screenshot gallery of all the angriest ones. here are a few from the archive:

This is embarrassing

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lime Tonics posted:

most of the jocks i know in highschool are either in jail for domestic violence, or being a slave to a slumlord, or just chads.

its kind of funny

lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
idiot assholes ruin the world every day with no consequences and the internet is the only place i can get back at them

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

idiot assholes ruin the world every day with no consequences and the internet is the only place i can get back at them

That's not really an equalizer, though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I dont like being angry.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

phasmid posted:

That's not really an equalizer, though.

ok, it's the only way i can feel like i'm getting back at them.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

its fun when someone is being an angry lunatic and you can nudge them just so to shake even more nonsense from their indignant tree.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
be excellent to each other and party on dudes, OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

next time someone ruins something for you, you should kick their rear end

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

made fun of elon musk and a reddit guy sent me a pm calling me a "loving human being" lmao

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Caesar Saladin posted:

made fun of elon musk and a reddit guy sent me a pm calling me a "loving human being" lmao

Did you not get the dick pic I attached? It was supposed to look like a question mark.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The best is when people start wildly swinging for the fences and start making things up reasons to hate you more because they're just so drat mad

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Caesar Saladin posted:

The best thing about riling up an elon musk fanboy is that there is a chance its actually elon himself.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

The best thing about riling up an elon musk fanboy is that there is a chance its actually elon himself.

Elon getting baited into calling that British diver a pedophile was :discourse:

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan
bah to your gay head

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Elon getting baited into calling that British diver a pedophile was :discourse:

It was a heroic act of trolling but amongst the schadenfreude of watching Elon ruin his life over internet bs I think we all overlooked the fact that calling a white British guy living in Thailand a pedo is lowkey a pretty good burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth