Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
making people angry on the internet sucks when you realize they're all Nth level irony ninjas trolling you by acting owned and pretending to be angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zealander posted:

You can be racist towards Alaska. Aren't 90% of Alaska slanted-eyed eskimos?

13 years and no av? I ban you if there isn’t one by Monday and you pm me.

Cathartic

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the fucken darkness of my tetrad :goku:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Hardawn posted:

Same reason you stuck your finger up your rear end

Because the other arm was fisting you so deep I couldn't get another finger in there?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for spreading of discontent and negativity, OP - since you're on the SA forums maybe you should be trying to make them laugh instead?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My 6 year old niece shared a sick burn she dealt on the playground. Some kid was upset at losing a game, and wanted rules changed and was throwing a tantrum.

"Why don't you go back to crying?"

Yard mom overheard and thought it was inappropriate. My niece's response was that he was REALLY upset now, and was much happier when he was just crying.

I think my niece totally knew what she was doing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You're trying to help them by showing them their own foolishness. I troll because I care

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
My sister has received multiple 30-day bans from Facebook because she keeps trolling people and posting anti-nazi/anti-white supremancy memes. She made a new account so she could keep doing it.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
hoist by my own tetrad

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bonzo posted:

reddit is easy pickin's for this. In my group of friends we banned doing this in game subreddits because it's too drat easy

Your group of friends bans things? Do you have moderators to enforce these bans? Do you refer to the forums as your group of friends? I think doing so is somehow better than whatever the alternative is.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
imagine if you could belch and someone on the other side ofthe world ends up smelling it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it’s fun

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

jimmyjams posted:

imagine if you could belch and someone on the other side ofthe world ends up smelling it

BELCH IN A MASONS JAR AND MAIL IT TO THEM YOU NINCOMPOOP

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

what was it you originally said that got them flustered op?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Because you’re unhappy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Your group of friends bans things? Do you have moderators to enforce these bans? Do you refer to the forums as your group of friends? I think doing so is somehow better than whatever the alternative is.

You better be careful, the only reason I haven't drained your rear end of its compacted poo poo with my Dyson strength dick sucking lips is because he and his friends banned it.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Confirmation of your existence and sense of power by being able to trigger a reaction through your words alone. Relieves sense of powerlessness in your real life. Transference of dysfunctional reaction (aggression) from its actual triggers to a safer consequence-free target.

But anger comes cheap and easy and your interaction will soon be subsumed into your target's general sense of the internet being poo poo and the world being against them, rather than you being granted lasting individual recognition. Hunt more exotic game.

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
I don't think James Dyson ever intended his upright technologies to ever be applied to the task of dick sucking.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I actually don't get off on making people angry, I do however take great joy in confusing people. It's the funniest poo poo in the world to me. Eric Andre interviews are literally how I want to live my life.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

razamataza posted:

what was it you originally said that got them flustered op?

he melted down in a group because he didn't think the rules were fair or whatever and called me a "loving dumbass inbred hick" when I replied to say that the stickied post clearly laid out what was okay to post and what was going to get deleted by admins

I replied and said "That's rich coming from someone in Alaska, you've got more first cousins than trees up there." That's when he must have been banned from the group and decided to private message me, and also what I guess he e-mailed my "job" :laffo: (he e-mailed a company of the same name in the completely wrong state)

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Big Data posted:

I don't think James Dyson ever intended his upright technologies to ever be applied to the task of dick sucking.

How about the threatened rear end sucking?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Why does it feel so good? To have someone frothing at the mouth as a result of your shitposting? Is it a primal instinct? Does anybody else enjoy engaging with these ultra-butthurt types? It gives me an opportunity to brush up on some old Don Rickles zingers.

Pissing off people who take themselves too seriously is always fun. Lately my favorite target has been political centrists. Not only because they're worthless in every aspect, but they're also enablers of right-wing fascism while vehemently insisting otherwise.

Slutitution fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jan 5, 2019

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Thots and Prayers posted:

Thanks for spreading of discontent and negativity, OP - since you're on the SA forums maybe you should be trying to make them laugh instead?

The misfortune of others is the essential building block of comedy you fool

Slutitution posted:

Pissing off people who take themselves too seriously is always fun. Lately my favorite target has been political centrists. Not only because they're worthless in every aspect, but they're also enablers of right-wing fascism while vehemently insisting otherwise.

How do you piss off centrists?

Sperghetti fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jan 5, 2019

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Yum

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You are a sociopath.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Burt Sexual posted:

13 years and no av? I ban you if there isn’t one by Monday and you pm me.

Cathartic

I've never posted such obvious bait and I've had at least 20 avatars bought for me

what is wrong with that guy

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

turns out a significant portion of humanity are sociopaths, who would have thunk it

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009

phobo posted:

There was this one light that all the school buses had to wait for in order to get out of the parking lot and it always took forever and everyone was super bored everyday. This one kid in the special classes took it upon himself to entertain the buses as they waited. He would dance like Michael Jackson on the corner while everyone hung out of the windows and cheered, it was awesome, because he was SUPER good at it for some reason. He did the moonwalk, the lean and everything. He was also obsessed with becoming an meteorologist, and you could get a fairly accurate weather report from him if you asked him.

Uhh this is going to sound odd, but was this near Boston?

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

that's not how you do science you loving mongoloids
The Dark Tetrad is unscientific???

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

when my dark tetrad is fully charged i unleash the satsui no hado on my enemies. it's devastating.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
People probably aren't all that angry. It's just that on the internet you're expected to sound like a crazy douchebag. It's just good "netiquette".

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

I;m thinking about thos biehns

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Some people just "troll" to throw things out into the wind and see what blows back. They want to see how other people interact with the unknown.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jan 5, 2019

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ken M deserves an award

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Khorne posted:

Some people just "troll" to throw things out into the wind and see what blows back. They want to see how other people interact with the unknown.

Ken M is a big example of what I mean, that sort of absurdist trolling that isn't mean spirited or provoking people with harassment, it's about coming off so stupid or utterly bizarre that people get mad or concerned about what could possibly be wrong with you or what you meant.

I used to have a Steam name called "US Marines are Homosexuals" and when someone got angry on Dota 2 (this was extremely common btw, incredibly effective) and when they'd start talking poo poo about my name I would just say "I am a gay Marine." in my deep rear end voice as they would just get silent in an attempt to comprehend to what most people is an oxymoron, sometimes they would sheepishly thank me for my service.

It's funny how homophobes will ostensibly give Marines a pass for being gay.

Marines are always role models it seems.

RossMan4Life
Dec 18, 2002

by R. Guyovich

JebanyPedal posted:

Ken M is a big example of what I mean, that sort of absurdist trolling that isn't mean spirited or provoking people with harassment, it's about coming off so stupid or utterly bizarre that people get mad or concerned about what could possibly be wrong with you or what you meant.

I used to have a Steam name called "US Marines are Homosexuals" and when someone got angry on Dota 2 (this was extremely common btw, incredibly effective) and when they'd start talking poo poo about my name I would just say "I am a gay Marine." in my deep rear end voice as they would just get silent in an attempt to comprehend to what most people is an oxymoron, sometimes they would sheepishly thank me for my service.

It's funny how homophobes will ostensibly give Marines a pass for being gay.

Marines are always role models it seems.

Stolen valor is a "forbidden technique" usually kept by the hokage, but in the right (or wrong) hands it is extremely powerful. Also trolls getting called out on it owns. Basically, it's win-win.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
it's amazing how many marines play counterstrike. almost every guy i run into is a special forces operator of some kind IRL and some of these guys sound about 12 years old on the mic. can you even imagine how incredibly badass these guys are to be navy seals at the ripe age of 12?

i usually apologize prefusely for calling them names/owning them to avoid violent repurcussions IRL from highly trained and deadly military personnel who've backtraced my i.p address.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
way back in like 2000/2001 I used to be part of this old starcraft forum called scbackstab.com where we would join games and then halfway through turn on our allies and kill them blind just to get their angry reactions. Used to have a screenshot gallery of all the angriest ones. here are a few from the archive:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It has been confirmed. You smell like and are gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Busey
Jan 5, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Junk posted:

way back in like 2000/2001 I used to be part of this old starcraft forum called scbackstab.com where we would join games and then halfway through turn on our allies and kill them blind just to get their angry reactions. Used to have a screenshot gallery of all the angriest ones. here are a few from the archive:

Dunno, I think they have some salient points.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)