Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

we have some really solid thread concepts in here but let's not let this one in particular escape

I'd be very down for that, thought about doing that myself multiple times already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

saucyseadweller posted:

5.Blue's clues but it's done in a noir style

oh myg od

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

saucyseadweller posted:

1. ww2 but with cats and dogs.

:captainpop:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

saucyseadweller posted:

1. ww2 but with cats and dogs.

Meowschwitz

cda

by Hand Knit
my plan to organize a coup in this elementary classroom isn't going so well

i think it's so cool that i eat rear end

I really don't want to probe this guy but that's what everybody says aliens are supposed to like doing and I'm an alien

The future is now

guy who thinks he invented dreaming

cda

by Hand Knit

hamjobs posted:

2. erotic fanfiction about the crisp clean taste of sprite brand lemon-lime soft drink

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Bow-wowschwitz

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

cda posted:

Bow-wowschwitz

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

Bow-wowschwitz

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
1. flying pigs
2. music about driving
3. what is moonlight?
4. what's over me and you?
5. that shiver illusion when its hot on the road

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
1. prima strategy guide for eating rear end

2. skincare for horses

3. forbidden sandwiches

4. a new zodiac sign but just for people born on 4/20

5. childbirth speedrun

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just one: I lied about liking big butts.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
those themed calendars and this one is one of those babies doing things calendars but its the same baby and every month the baby does different things that represent milestones of a normal life (go to summer camp, graduate college, find true love, get an office job, have its own, smaller babies) then for december the baby is on its death bed while its baby family all stand sadly by its side.

popeyes chicken might secretly be a pro papacy chain called pope yes, but they omit the space

I like the band the kinks and have been listening to muswell hillbillies a lot lately

also what if they had a baby plane for babies so that they wouldn't bother people on the regular flights and you put all the babies on it and its pulled behind the normal plane by a cord and some of the babies are dressed up like stewardesses and pilot\copilot and they re all crying idk its a funny image

I bet scarlett johansson is better at math than me

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Manifisto

mysterious frankie posted:

those themed calendars and this one is one of those babies doing things calendars but its the same baby and every month the baby does different things that represent milestones of a normal life (go to summer camp, graduate college, find true love, get an office job, have its own, smaller babies) then for december the baby is on its death bed while its baby family all stand sadly by its side.

popeyes chicken might secretly be a pro papacy chain called pope yes, but they omit the space

I like the band the kinks and have been listening to muswell hillbillies a lot lately

also what if they had a baby plane for babies so that they wouldn't bother people on the regular flights and you put all the babies on it and its pulled behind the normal plane by a cord and some of the babies are dressed up like stewardesses and pilot\copilot and they re all crying idk its a funny image

I bet scarlett johansson is better at math than me

I like this baby theme, very byo"b"

ty nesamdoom!

ShortStack

tinystax
1. how to get rich streaming age of empires
2. falafel and you: get skinny with chickpeas!
3. two girls one podcast
4. you've heard of head in a jar well now get ready for
5. robots robots robots

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
1.Tell me about your hair
2.busted out my razor scooter for old times sake
3.I'm all out of love (a thread where we talk through song lyrics)
4.still sad about the Hindenburg
5.ITT we come up with gross Ben & Jerry's flavor names

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Manifisto posted:

I like this baby theme, very byo"b"

I stopped thinking and then in my mind's eye the kinks were playing have a cuppa tea and a kaleidoscope menagerie of babies was on display. Also 2017 Ghost in The Shell was playing in the background while I was envisioning and I like chicken.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
1. "manny fresh" brand manischewitz

2. golems

3. golem clothing line, for and by golems

4. they got lil golem hats il golem, SB dunks, jeans.

5. america's next top golem

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the often historically overlooked and incredibly disastrous baby crusade

F hole

1. if you are 5'8" you are also 4'20"
2. cigarettes would be cooler if they also didn't kill you when you smoke them
3. People that live near the equator move much farther each year than people that live on higher lattitudes.
4. it's kinda gross that people eat honey
5. pop music albums should have theme like in prog rock

F hole

A Sonic the hedgehog live action film where sonic has a dangling penis that flaps in the wind

F hole fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 5, 2019

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
sonic invented eggman in search of the only genius that could protect his dick and balls

----------------

Stoner Sloth

1. ITT we are returning veterans of the emu war (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War)

2. new breeds of working dog that do your taxes, etc

3. more dark, edgy, extreme reboots of children's entertainment with R ratings aimed at the 20-40 year old market - starting with Sesame Street

4. worrying signs that this short cut isn't working out as intended

5. unconventional undead - for example it's like a skellington but instead of bones it's made of inflatable animated human skin

6. it's time to stop letting scientists name things https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_(atmospheric_phenomenon)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

exhibitionists who keep trying waaaay to hard to get onto terrorist watch lists

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
1: Ikea Swedish Meatballs
2: The subtle fragility of the human psyche
3: Wombats - just who the hell do they think they are?
4: Old Bay should be in metal cans and not the new plastic cans.
5: Gorilla Glue - a compilation of alternative uses

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
1. Nonsense stream of consciousness free association asylum
2. Itt we all just bought groceries and are waiting for the bus but it never comes
3. R E M E M B E R
4. Front Desk at the fever dream library
5. I am losing my grip on reality please help

vanisher = sig champ

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
1. Let's Play Microsoft Excel
2. my iguana knows im high
3. a new cool way to swear
4. scenes from the vaporwave apocalypse
5. autumn megathread

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

1) Idea for a horse - Jocko Pastorial
2) a beach made entirely out of the finest hourglass sand
3) giving snaps to your pastor instead of an amen
4) a way to convert snap benefits to bitcoin
5) a pump next to the gas pump that dispenses piping hot french roast to your to-go mug