Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

i got some 'legally acquired' tickets to a ritual vandalism master class going real cheap if you want 'em.

is the class in straya?

if so I'm listening . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

is the class in straya?

if so I'm listening . . .

you do have your own flamethrower to deal with the spiders/snakes/drop bears, right?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

bean mom

fort my tune pls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

So scared of the future now

take the moon

by sebmojo
rip my happiness but id like to know my future

bacalou

Zyla posted:

fort my tune pls

harusp.exe posted:

the old adage goes: 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.', but in your case, giving up might be just what the doctor ordered. the plague doctor, that is, who is lowering you into the loam as we speak. can you see him, or has the fever finally taken your sight? only time will tell. well, time and the doctor. reminder: pasta boils but boils do not pasta.

lucky crime of the week: unzoned burial

power phrase: 'have you had a break today?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

take the moon posted:

rip my happiness but id like to know my future

harusp.exe posted:

an unexpected change in the heavens has brought health and happiness to your door. unfortunately, you were not there to sign for the package. your neighbors might have it waiting for you. why not break in and find out? tonight: dinner for one, regardless of company.

lucky crime of the week: cave vandalism

power phrase: 'question everything, except this!'