Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I suspect Burt hangs out at boat ramps in cars with tinted windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Hold my beer.

lol

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

one of the weakest probs of all time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agreed Burt is a big oval office and he's doubling down. Misogynistic slur? What a oval office you ever go to the UK? They say that poo poo all the time. Is bitch a slur now? Twelve years of A+ quality posting by yours truly, my last probate was in 07 for image leeching but now brought low by a gbs boat ramp thread, the indignity, this is the hill boat ramp I'm gonna die on :911: these colors dont run!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Willfrey posted:

Agreed Burt is a big oval office and he's doubling down. Misogynistic slur? What a oval office you ever go to the UK? They say that poo poo all the time. Is bitch a slur now? Twelve years of A+ quality posting by yours truly, my last probate was in 07 for image leeching but now brought low by a gbs boat ramp thread, the indignity, this is the hill boat ramp I'm gonna die on :911: these colors dont run!

Not sure either what the deal is.

Boat ramp areas are also either near fishing spots, or are the fishing spot for the boatless.

Probably just cars of fishermen who are a few yards away.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Burt Sexual posted:

Hold my beer.
Lmao

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Actually Burt is a cool dude and very smart.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

immortalyawn posted:

Actually Burt is a cool dude and very smart.

He's gonna undo his probes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

It's hilarious, it's a good joke a good probe and a couple of good humans (both the mod and the poster)

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

He's gonna undo his probes

:suspense:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i love burt and might marry him

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

Boat ramp areas are also either near fishing spots, or are the fishing spot for the boatless.

Wow imagine if multiple people in the thread saying "hey I've seen this" also said "it's not people fishing".

Of course, that would require you to be able to read and not breathlessly charge into a thread with such hot takes as "maybe it's this obvious thing??". Which would be tough for all concerned, I know, but we'll get through this together.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

spacetoaster posted:

The only time I hung out at on a boat dock was because it took like three trips to get all our hunting poo poo to the camp site by boat. I graciously volunteered to sit by the stuff and drink beer and smoke cigarettes, a true American hero.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I would love it a lot if craigslist came back and I could start going to boat ramps again, some of the best dick I ever had

they only got rid of it in canada because so many americans were posting on it after that USA law was passed

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I used to work for my state's DNR and I fish at state parks all the time so I know what you mean. I've talked to a few of the people who I've found like this and here's my take - a person doing this is generally unemployed but not homeless, there's someone at home (parent or spouse or both) who's on their case about getting out and finding a job or at least wants them out of the goddamn house. If they smoke weed or meth or whatever there it's just because they're already there and get really bored. Open drug use isn't common because they know it's not a smart place to do illegal stuff, there are county deputies and game wardens who drive through all the time, and middle-class dudes with boats have both on speed dial, guaranteed.

I don't know why they don't bring a rod and fish from shore to pass the time, I guess some people just don't like to fish or can't afford even cheap gear.

Ad by Khad posted:

I would love it a lot if craigslist came back and I could start going to boat ramps again, some of the best dick I ever had

they only got rid of it in canada because so many americans were posting on it after that USA law was passed

There's also this, but only at a few very specific places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I had a lovely summer job working for my state department of environmental protection, I would get sent to public boat ramps to bug people who were fishing and collect survey data about what they caught for future wildlife management purposes

They had me sitting in a state car for hours at a time and I would always turn my engine off because I was an environmentalist geek

Maybe I shoulda had my motor running for the AC, might not have gotten fired from that job