Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

I am honored to be included in the two best posts in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

OP I bet you miss zoo fights like I do.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
True Story When i was reading this thread i accidentaly dropped my phone and my phone fell in the trash. Maybe thats a message

Also true story one time before it came out that shorky was a monsterous gross and weird pedophile i made a thread that got on the front page and as payment they offered me a choice between i think like archive access, or some shmorky art, and i picked the art, and now i regret my decision

ilikedirt fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Sep 7, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm interested.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
There is always something intersting happening. I mean at least once a week someone pulls the "WOAH IS ME I AM QUITTING FORVER HERE IS 8 PARAGRAPHS ABOUT HOW BADLYT I WAS TREATED ON AN INTERNET FORUM. PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT THE THINGS I SAY AND DO DAMNIT."

It is my favorite part of SA.

that or when they come back a month or two later and just post like they didn't write a screed about quitting. It is delicious.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ratjaculation posted:

is this picture moving for anyone else?

What? No

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ilikedirt posted:

True Story When i was reading this thread i accidentaly dropped my phone and my phone fell in the trash. Maybe thats a message

Also true story one time before it came out that shorky was a monsterous gross and weird pedophile i made a thread that got on the front page and as payment they offered me a choice between i think like archive access, or some shmorky art, and i picked the art, and now i regret my decision

That's kind of like owning serial killer art tho and is cool. Like the goon who bought a DVD from Aatrek.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Not on my watch, op.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ratjaculation posted:

is this picture moving for anyone else?

Like... emotionally or...?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Butthole greedo

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Earwicker posted:

are you talking stupid innocent fun like in the p-p-powerbook days or when things started getting dark with the whole caro thing etc

given the realities of 2019 i think its definitely for the best if nothing interesting happens here

Pretty sure Caro was freed from that prison some years ago. But who knows what he is doing these days.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Broke up with gf and went to yym, so whu knows I get a lot of attention. Old prostitute demanded money andvexplanation

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
ZDR did nothing wrong, people are basically being Randian assholes and acting like he's obligated to live the rest of his life in ascetisism and report his finances to SA weekly because he accepted charity once in his life

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sekenr posted:

Broke up with gf and went to yym, so whu knows I get a lot of attention. Old prostitute demanded money andvexplanation

Somebody needs a lil' nappie-poo

feelix posted:

ZDR did nothing wrong, people are basically being Randian assholes and acting like he's obligated to live the rest of his life in ascetisism and report his finances to SA weekly because he accepted charity once in his life

He begged to borrow money from Lowtax and the forums at large and then immediately disappeared which is different than being like 'you know, this isn't worth the time, I'm stepping down, it's been real guys'. I get that the money was given freely but the fact that it was under a pretense to immediately cash out and vamoose is a bit of a gently caress you

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Sep 8, 2019

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

ZDR was a lovely admin.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

ZDR was a lovely admin.

Which admin is or was good in your opinion?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

punk rebel ecks posted:

ZDR was a lovely admin.

What a rebel.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You see because that poster has "rebel" in their name.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
And is talking about a former authority figure with disdain....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Do you guys really not get it?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The most interesting thing d f. you can do and also do with me is meet me at the mall we'll browse Hot Topic and smoke cigarettes outside

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The most interesting thing d f. you can do and also do with me is meet me at the mall we'll browse Hot Topic and smoke cigarettes outside

Jesus Christ, you're history's greatest monster.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Lowtax.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Did you see the joke I made about your name?

If not you should go back and read it. It's pretty good.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

The fact that I knew this this was a reference to a completely different thread makes me question my life choices.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

Did you see the joke I made about your name?

If not you should go back and read it. It's pretty good.

Yes that I am a rebel who sticks it to even admins, but the fact that the admin is no longer here makes me look weak aka a punk. This plays to my name: punk rebel ecks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

punk rebel ecks posted:

Yes that I am a rebel who sticks it to even admins, but the fact that the admin is no longer here makes me look weak aka a punk. This plays to my name: punk rebel ecks.

YES YES YES

:lol:

Now this poster gets a joke. Unlike the rest of you numbskulls.

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Is this one of those “meta” threads I keep hearing about?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CPL593H posted:

The fact that I knew this this was a reference to a completely different thread makes me question my life choices.

Um that post happened before the thread

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Um that post happened before the thread

So the does anything interesting happen thread is trying to generate the interesting that is happening?*

*That specific thread is not interesting.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Burt Sexual posted:

The Finn

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I liked Fragmaster. He should quit his great well-paying job at Youtube or wherever and be an admin again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

OG Algier posted:

Has here been any recent happenings on the forums?
im gay