Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

I need sig :/ i might try to bake one if i have time but if anyone feels like having a go it would be much appreesh

hmm I have an idea but I don't know if it is too complicated / stupid

when you think of autumn, what comes first to mind? that's right, one word: corn maze

I want to put the alnilam frog in a corn maze, except have it be like one of those family circus cartoons where the frog wanders everywhere they're not supposed to go

proof of concept, not intended to be final (unless you really really like it I guess):

so is this idea as dumb as I think it is, and either way is this something you'd like as a sig?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

lol that's great

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

what if you made the dashed like be like an outline of something. It already almost looks like an octopus waving, maybe reinforce that

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

what if you made the dashed like be like an outline of something. It already almost looks like an octopus waving, maybe reinforce that

I certainly would not make it look like a penis!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

one way this could go:

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

one way this could go:

lol i love

ty manifisto

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

I love it!!! Thank you! :glomp: you made my day better

:) i'm glad to hear that

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If you're still looking to get out of raking duty I would love to add one of your sig creations to my uniqueness, CoG!

absolutely. i may not get to it tonight because i got about 2 hours of sleep last night and i am tired. but in preparation, what posting brand items do you want represented (splatmaster of pot smoke phoenix) and if i were to use knife to meet you somewhere in there, would that be good?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

:) i'm glad to hear that

absolutely. i may not get to it tonight because i got about 2 hours of sleep last night and i am tired. but in preparation, what posting brand items do you want represented (splatmaster of pot smoke phoenix) and if i were to use knife to meet you somewhere in there, would that be good?

Pot Smoke Phoenix, please! Splatmaster has been laid to rest in a pyramid made of bricks of weed that points to the constellation Leo (because it's my birth sign, and a kitty!)

Oh, and "knife to meet you" is alright by me!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

lol i love

glad you like it! here are a couple of smaller versions with a few tweaks, let me know if you'd like any other edits

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

hi, if some kind soul would like to help me with a cool autumn (in the northern hemisphere) sig I would greatly appreciate it.

I did like the AV that someone made a while back but everything went crazy around here so never got it together enough to swap it so sorry about that - life has been being silly at me.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

Pot Smoke Phoenix, please! Splatmaster has been laid to rest in a pyramid made of bricks of weed that points to the constellation Leo (because it's my birth sign, and a kitty!)

Oh, and "knife to meet you" is alright by me!

i saw this lil guy on giphy and though he needed to come hang out with us

please let me know if you like this or if you'd like something different, or tweaks to this :)

City of Glompton

um this isn't even really a sig just a brainweird i needed to get out of my head

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Oct 31, 2019

Manifisto

lol and lol

its halloween folks, no better time to put on these sigs

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi, if some kind soul would like to help me with a cool autumn (in the northern hemisphere) sig I would greatly appreciate it.

I did like the AV that someone made a while back but everything went crazy around here so never got it together enough to swap it so sorry about that - life has been being silly at me.

i'd be happy to take a stab at it, probably tomorrow tho since it's late for me. what kind of things are most autumnal to you? and would you like the other av incorporated into it somehow (if we can find it)?

Heather Papps

hello friend

City of Glompton posted:

um this isn't even really a sig just a brainweird i needed to get out of my head

!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

i saw this lil guy on giphy and though he needed to come hang out with us

please let me know if you like this or if you'd like something different, or tweaks to this :)

Perfect! Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Perfect! Thank you!

it looks like this is one of those boss fights where minions spawn every few turns and they can gently caress you up but are mostly there to distract you cause they have like 1 hp

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
10 years from now your Sig is gonna need a microfiche reader to make out all the different elements, lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

if ux has more babies i will end up bringing this website down, for good finally.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:lol:

Stoner Sloth

City of Glompton posted:

i'd be happy to take a stab at it, probably tomorrow tho since it's late for me. what kind of things are most autumnal to you? and would you like the other av incorporated into it somehow (if we can find it)?

yeah that would be great with the other av (think it's earlier in this thread maybe? I'll have a look and see) - lol it's spring here really but fallen leaves and pumpkins and/or spoopy Halloween stuff works well since I'm going with northern hemisphere seasons for sigs!

Thanks muchly for taking on the project!!

e: Turns out it was on page 1 lol

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Nov 1, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

ok :)

let me know what you think of this, i can make changes

Stoner Sloth

City of Glompton posted:

it is good my friend and I like it very much, thank you!

City of Glompton

you're welcome, i'm glad you like it :)

City of Glompton

cloudflare, is not my friend

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Nov 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

City of Glompton posted:

it is good my friend and I like it very much, thank you!