Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I was hoping in this thread we were all going to post like Egyptians circa Ramesses II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I hope this is a monster. I'm pretty goddamn disappointed that we don't have megabeasts hostile to mankind to wage war against. Like, imagine there was a mega crab that popped up on the shores of Georgia and we'd finally have a good national enemy to rally around. But no we don't get a megalithic beast that strikes fear in the hearts of all men who hear its cry, who can only be defeated by valor and military might. We just get, like, Republicans.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
We have geese and they spend time in the water and on land. I want to develop a killer geese movie called Honkers, I'll keep you posted.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Peanut President posted:

those jerks in pod 6 don't need a pro shop they need an enema

Pod 6 is jerks. I hope Eggers died in agony!

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Cold War style shenanigans are the most likely cause. The Russians probably discovered this station was actively looking for submarines, or could incidentally detect them at close proximity.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

jokes posted:

I hope this is a monster. I'm pretty goddamn disappointed that we don't have megabeasts hostile to mankind to wage war against. Like, imagine there was a mega crab that popped up on the shores of Georgia and we'd finally have a good national enemy to rally around. But no we don't get a megalithic beast that strikes fear in the hearts of all men who hear its cry, who can only be defeated by valor and military might. We just get, like, Republicans.

Republicans are the final boss of humanity and they're loving wrecking us though

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It must be a monster, because no known animal could drag off half a ton, which is the most massive a thing can be.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Actually it was underwater, making it heavier and harder to carry.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If any sea people can read this I may be willing to defect to your crystal palaces and help scry the pearls of destiny or whatever.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Phy posted:

I was hoping in this thread we were all going to post like Egyptians circa Ramesses II

Hey GBS, what's your favourite kind of onion? Going to the floodplains to sow barley soon, sucks. gently caress the pharaoh I wish someone would kill him lol.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
For a second I was like drat that was a really unfair ban

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Phy posted:

"Hey so. Things weren't going so hot, folks. Rebellions, crop failures, boy the whole 9 yards. And man you ain't gonna believe THIS"

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
were the experts that said "It could not have been dragged off by a storm, tide or large animal" the same experts that were responsible for ensuring it was adequately anchored to the sea bed?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
guys it's me you should totally join the sea peoples it's 100% worth it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SniperWoreConverse posted:

For a second I was like drat that was a really unfair ban

You can't joke about assassinating the Pharaoh. Lowtax does not need that poo poo.

naem
May 29, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

guys it's me you should totally join the sea peoples it's 100% worth it

they really know how to get ahead in life

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The King of the Sea People is old as hell but knows how to party

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
get a sea people this guy

feller
Jul 5, 2006

the sea people did not go far enough

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Yea? Prove it

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
It's the Chinese.
Pull up a marine traffic radar for the previous week. Although it was probably done by military with radar stealth.
Private military job?

Spooky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
They’re baaack.