Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

League Pass seems fine to me but I’m a fan of an out of market team.

Why I pay to watch the Detroit Pistons play basketball is another story entirely though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Menstrual Show posted:

Why I pay to watch the Detroit Pistons play basketball is another story entirely though.

Yeah the product is pretty solid now as long as you can live with blackouts

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Menstrual Show posted:

Same, I actually have cable so I actually can watch all of the Lakers games. But it's really bad if you're in market and just want to cut cable

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

When I had LP the UX was trash and the streaming quality itself was rocky, too. Has that changed in the last three years?

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
The UX is still mediocre but I've had less stuttering issues than in years past. I use it a few times a week to watch out of market games

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro posted:

get a vpn extension for your browser and enjoy league pass from India for $15 for the year, no blackouts, no commercials

It took very little time to set up and was a bit finicky at first, but I’ve got it down now

The Maestro posted:

I only got it to work on my laptop. I made a new gmail, a new nba acct, vpn to purchase, and every day I clear my cache/cookies in my browser, vpn to log in, load up a game, turn the vpn off, and refresh the page. Then I can watch however many games I want.
But for any nba narcs out there I live in India and all of this is a totally normal precaution I do for my own safety

Also, motherfuckin KINGS

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

humpthewind posted:

The UX is still mediocre but I've had less stuttering issues than in years past. I use it a few times a week to watch out of market games

Agree with this as well. It’s far more reliable than it used to be. It’s kind of sick once in a while too when its the 4th for multiple games and you can make your own mini red zone.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hard game for the lakers

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Is Tatum suffering from headband caused alopecia on his sideburns?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Man the Clippers have been so random this season. They can beat all the best teams like the Lakers, Mavs, Raptor, Celtics but then lose to the Pelicans and the Spurs? I love how you can never count them out but it's like you can never count on them either.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Wait, dwade is a good dude now? Wasn't it this forum that taught me about his abandoned wife and kids in chicago? Did the gaslight stick, she crazy?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

LWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWWWWLakers

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Are we still planning on a new thread for December?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The Chinese counterfeiters need to hurry up and put some of the new Mavs City Luka jerseys on ebay. Despite being one of the only people on the planet who seems to like them, all the real swingman versions of that one are sold out.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Femur posted:

Wait, dwade is a good dude now? Wasn't it this forum that taught me about his abandoned wife and kids in chicago? Did the gaslight stick, she crazy?

Don't know where you got any of that from. Wade's ex-wife has been arrested for multiple counts of attempted child abduction. Wade took sole custody of their children, didn't abandon. Hence why he's in the news for supporting his child.

He did cheat on Gabrielle Union and have a child out of wedlock. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Hand Knit posted:

Are we still planning on a new thread for December?

I don't think anybody had concrete plans.

I could make a thread if needed.

NBA taking a page from the NFL/MLB strategy book circa 2007.

:rip: my video of Kyle Farnsworth attacking an oscillating fan in the dugout and my video of Nathan Vasher returning a missed FG for 108 yards.

Those videos were taken down and saved both leagues millions of dollars in revenue.

Femur posted:

Wade and LBJ are bad guys ever since 2010 when they spurned the Bulls.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Zogo posted:

I don't think anybody had concrete plans.

I could make a thread if needed.

This thread, title for October and November, managed 189 pages so we could probably sustain monthly threads.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/magicjohnson/status/1201280950719545344?s=21
😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

New thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905372