Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MarcusSA posted:

What does your other head think?

That u should be banned? Shits sad to me, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

No it’s incredibly hosed up and the fact that the mom knowingly did it is almost sociopathic.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
It's the only exciting thing to happen to that pathetic human so it's not surprising that she's exploiting it. That and when her twins die it will be a big pity party for her, also a win. Is it just me or can I think of a handful of people that seem to act like this.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Burt Sexual posted:

Ernie Not In The Mood Right Now said that?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

everyone gets it but we dont all have to mope about it. wanting others to havean empty moment of silence gesture is a weird mentality

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

seems like one of the siblings always ends up the dominant one

i get that a lot of the time its because of health reasons but woof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

gary oldmans diary posted:

everyone gets it but we dont all have to mope about it. wanting others to havean empty moment of silence gesture is a weird mentality

im an internet forums mod my life is defined by the token efforts of policing other nerds in an irrelevant manner by my own weird and inscrutable nerd standards