Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A) That cheese looks amazing

B) I feel like preserved lemons could take a good role in an all-beet salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I got like a big hunk of meat that looks like stake but "wider"? Any suggestions? It was like 5$ for a kg but I don't mind potentially loving up.

It kinda looks like Beef chuck but has that thick steaklike layer of fat?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
isnt there a label saying what it is? its prolly a rib roast, whereupon you prolly roast it whole

worst case for identification, poke it pretty hard. if it's touch and sinewy, do a low and slow cook. if it's not, you can do a faster cook. this also works in non-grocery meats like someone butchered an animal for you in kazakstan or something. it's the organ meats that can be radically different

bob dobbs is dead fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Apr 27, 2024