Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

so some guy completed the 40/30 challenge:

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/gently caress-you-papa-john-i-actually-ate-40-pizzas-in-30-days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't like Papa Johns anymore but I guess I should order from them to preserve my pizza points. I went there a lot when I was in college because it was before Domino's switched to constantly being on sale, and ultimately the pizza points were nice when I was dead broke at the end of the semester.

I already somehow had a coupon for $20 in free pizza that I let expire at the end of last year without using . . .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oooh that’s how they getcha.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Wormskull posted:

Oooh that’s how they getcha.

It worked and it was bad.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1260616763454230528?s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol his jeans

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

i feel like articles which end w author losing weight should be banned from subforum

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
I can't believe I'm bumping this thread, for this, of all things, but I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT PAPA JOHN'S LIBRARY IS LIKE

someone please post the second part of his tiktok cribs excursion because I'm definitely not gonna go fuckin' trawl for it

but I also -need- to know

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

sean10mm posted:

Their sauce tastes like corn syrup and their cheese is garbage. Once Domino's changed their recipe in 2010 to actually resemble some kind of food PJ's was the absolute worst fast food pizza and it's not even close.

The only fond memory i have of papa johns is one time they had an online gift card gently caress up and you could literally change 1 digit on your gift card and input that and it would work about 75% of the time. probably ate like 15 free pizzas before they figured it.

wait is papa a manlet?

snergle fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 6, 2020

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

snergle posted:

The only fond memory i have of papa johns is one time they had an online gift card gently caress up and you could literally change 1 digit on your gift card and input that and it would work about 75% of the time. probably ate like 15 free pizzas before they figured it.

Yeah people at my college dorm figured this or something like this out and were ordering free Papa John's pizzas for a while. Supposedly they got caught doing it only when they ordered some ridiculous number of pizzas at once on their gift cards.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
When I delivered for Pizza Hut, my neighbor delivered for Papa Johns. He was raising 2 young children on that delivery money. I think they paid by the mile, while us at the hut where getting like a base 3 dollars or something + tips to = minimum but it never really did.

----------------

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I've never eaten Papa Johns but the Papa definitely has a lot of capital in marketing himself as a meme. In the same way KFC has memed the kernel sanders, Im pretty sure Papa John's company would be smart if they marketed Mr. Papa as a full blown meme.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imagining subway cartoon jared commercials now

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

zaepg posted:

I've never eaten Papa Johns but the Papa definitely has a lot of capital in marketing himself as a meme. In the same way KFC has memed the kernel sanders, Im pretty sure Papa John's company would be smart if they marketed Mr. Papa as a full blown meme.

One harkens back to the genteel sensibilities of the antebellum south, and the other sells chicken

----------------
ok