Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/1227373881587097607

This level of deceit will not stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Also his pizza sucks.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Little Caesars is the people’s pizza gently caress that guy

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I stopped ordering from Papa John's when I found out what an amazing shitheel that guy it is, but that was way before the racism thing - it was him freaking out over the ACA and that he might have to a pay a few pennies more per employee. Fucker should be near the top of the list for guillotine.

Once he was ousted I've had Papa John's again a couple times, and I can say it was exceedingly meh.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
good first slice, following slices get increasingly sweeter and unenjoyable

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Their pizza is loving sad and anything is better even pizza huts.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

His pizza tastes weird.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

whats with those new papadias. Are they literally just folded pizza like they show in the commercials?

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

whats with those new papadias. Are they literally just folded pizza like they show in the commercials?

yeah, I mean I haven't tried it but it's clearly a goddamned calzone. we don't need to get real deep into food taxonomy to see this is the case, if it was more of the dia/dilla genus it would be two thin pizza crusts stacked, not folded over.

also, why are they still "papa-ing" anything? this is a branding mistake. they've scrubbed him out of everything else.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'm not stoked that reviewbrah's most recent review is a Papa John thing. I'm probably still gonna watch it.

At some point.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
For anyone else Id be worried that this gets political or something but seriously, gently caress papa john

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He’s a coward trying to stop the internet memes. That is the face of a man who ate 40 whole pizzas in under a month, simple as that.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

when ever i NEED an authentic New York slice. I just take the A train past the boroughs to the 5 points and head to PAPA JOHNS and he always has my order ready for me before I walk in

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Funny to see all the in depth analysis of his pizza from people while he is still unavailable for comment on their posts

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

For anyone else Id be worried that this gets political or something but seriously, gently caress papa john

Let’s just stay on the subject that this motherfucker lied about eating 40 pizzas in 30 days.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Their sauce tastes like corn syrup and their cheese is garbage. Once Domino's changed their recipe in 2010 to actually resemble some kind of food PJ's was the absolute worst fast food pizza and it's not even close.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

He's an unmitigated fraud rear end in a top hat in every single way. It's not impressive, but it's sure something.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He's an unmitigated fraud rear end in a top hat in every single way. It's not impressive, but it's sure something.

Indeed.

I picture him ranting and raving in his castle like a particularly pathetic Shakespearean monarch.

https://www.estately.com/blog/2012/11/papas-in-the-house-the-massive-mansion-that-papa-johns-pizza-built/

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:qq:

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
There's a thread about Poppa Johns in one of the other forums and it is loving insane

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So lame. 40 pizzas in 30 days wouldn't even be hard to do. You'd think the lie would be about not eating 40 pizzas in a month because you wouldn't want anyone to know your shame.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like their cheese sticks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Resting Lich Face posted:

So lame. 40 pizzas in 30 days wouldn't even be hard to do. You'd think the lie would be about not eating 40 pizzas in a month because you wouldn't want anyone to know your shame.

This. Which is why I think this is actually the cover-up.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m angry with woke rear end John Leguizamo for becoming their new spokesperson.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
His Pizza is as good as his cosmetic surgeon. Guys face is ten types of hosed up.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

This man is an embarrassment to the food challenge community at large

And in general

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
his real name sounds like a bizarre fetish act involving making GBS threads onto a mirror

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Just don't leave the pizza you're going to eat for breakfast under the bed like permabanned goon the Saurus

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WEH posted:

Little Caesars is the people’s pizza gently caress that guy

I'll take cheap kind of bad pizza over expensive trash any day. Last time I had Papa John's was when someone else bought and I still feel ripped off.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

caloricly speaking ~2400-3500 a day wouldn't be a the end of anyone. But that much pizza is like 6000-9000mg of sodium per day (depending on toppings) and probably likely to send you into stroke/heart attack territory by the end. At best it's going to tax the gently caress out of your organs and you're going to feel like utter poo poo.

tetsuo fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Feb 16, 2020

cwinkle
Mar 7, 2008
One night like 10-15 years ago I was walking home drunk and the Papa Johns delivery guy drove by me kind of fast for the neighborhood. I called the store and told the manager lady a red Tercel with a Papa John's sign almost ran me over and yelled "Get out of the road, Nword!" Then I pretended I was crying over the phone and the manager started crying also.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i've actually never eaten papa john's pizza, but i refuse to believe anything can be worse than one of those little caesar's hot & ready ones

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

YeahTubaMike posted:

i've actually never eaten papa john's pizza, but i refuse to believe anything can be worse than one of those little caesar's hot & ready ones

Imagine the little caesars hot and ready.

Now imagine it neither hot, nor ready.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CaptainPsyko posted:

Imagine the little caesars hot and ready.

But with a sad pepperoncini included.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
My friend chugged a bunch of the papa johns garlic sauces once and he was immediately producing the most heinous farts I’ve ever smelled. Once all that garlic butter made it through his intestines he had to take off work for a day because pooping out horrible butt slime became involuntary and constant

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I used to like Papa Johns years ago, but it became less and less appetizing as time went on, don't know if the recipe changed or what.

Then I found out what a piece of poo poo John Schnatter was and I haven't even thought about ordering a pizza from there in at least a year. Not even Shaq being on their board of directors can change my mind.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

MakaVillian posted:

I used to like Papa Johns years ago, but it became less and less appetizing as time went on, don't know if the recipe changed or what.

Then I found out what a piece of poo poo John Schnatter was and I haven't even thought about ordering a pizza from there in at least a year. Not even Shaq being on their board of directors can change my mind.

When I found out he was thrown out of his own company I actually tried the pizza again after a long boycott, and it was decidedly meh. Edible, a bit different from other major chains, but nothing special.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m mad at John Leguizamo for taking their money. Boo John, boo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CaptainPsyko posted:

lmao