Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Parental love is a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Fleetwood Crack posted:

:goonsay:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/ll7imNr.mp4

make sure sound is on

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Lol so goony I’m surprised you didn’t also include :biotruths:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If a kid tried to take me hostage i'd overpower them with my adult strength lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Icochet posted:

If a kid tried to take me hostage i'd overpower them with my adult strength lmao

What if they had a gun?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Kids can't buy guns

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Icochet posted:

Kids can't buy guns

Yet. We're working on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFZTRBoZGY&t=3s

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How many toddlers could you beat up if they ganged up on you? Assume no weapons or armor.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

kecske posted:

my experience of having kids can be summarised as 'why wont you go the gently caress to SLEEP!?'

Way back, but yeah, this is it.

I just want an hour to myself, yo.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
ITT: kid-cucked parents who didn't even have the decency to choose adoption, share their miserable life choices with us and expect pity.

Having a child is an act of pure narcissism.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood Crack posted:

ITT: kid-cucked parents share their miserable life choices with us and expect pity.

i can spare a moment of pity on my way to spending my time and money on poo poo i actually want

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Robo Reagan posted:

i can spare a moment of pity on my way to spending my time and money on poo poo i actually want
haha yeah.

:hfive:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I have no money or kids I'm basically just depressed and the parts of my brain that want things shut down long ago.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

I have no money or kids I'm basically just depressed and the parts of my brain that want things shut down long ago.

If it makes you feel any better I have money and no kids and :same:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

more like doing whatever i want whenever i want and babysitting for friends who poo poo out kids after HS and need a break but alright

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

After my hysterectomy I felt a little weird about realizing that it's final; I could truly, honestly, 100% never have my own kids (even though I never wanted any in the first place, at least not genetically, since my genes are poo poo and passing on my health conditions would be legitimately cruel).

Now I've come to terms with it and realized that it means a lifetime of peace and quiet with my SO and pets and a DINK lifestyle coupled with no pregnancy scares ever again. Oh no, such sorrow. Somehow, I think I'll pull through. :D

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Motherfucker posted:

Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed. If you ever need to talk, shoot me a PM. I know I like to troll a lot and can come off abrasive, but that's not really who I am.

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
I wanted to play video game on the big tv but the kid is instead and also the other kid wants me to take her to a school thing so basically my night is hosed.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Antivehicular posted:

I understand all these words, but not what this sentence means
Every other year I didn't get to hang Dopey and Sneezy on the tree, but my sister had to put on my socks for me when we woke up. An equitable tradeoff

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
Also, they only want to play poo poo board games like Dungeon! and refuse to learn Magic the Gathering.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
They love Frozen, when clearly Tangled is the superior princess movie.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you don't honestly expect me to give up the things i love for them? if i want to go out and get hammered once, twice, perhaps three times a week that's my business. being a parent isn't a prison sentence!

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Pitdragon posted:

you don't honestly expect me to give up the things i love for them? if i want to go out and get hammered once, twice, perhaps three times a week that's my business. being a parent isn't a prison sentence!
Guarantee this person's child(ren) will be living with him/her well into their 40s.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pitdragon posted:

Just take them with you. Lol if you didn’t grow up in a bar

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

opie posted:

Also, they only want to play poo poo board games like Dungeon! and refuse to learn Magic the Gathering.

lol if you don’t troll your kid with mill decks

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
As he hath spices of them all, not all,
For I dare so far free him--made him fear'd...
Nap Ghost

Extra Large Marge posted:

They love Frozen, when clearly Tangled is the superior princess movie.

My daughter loves all the sequels to Jaws.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Brainworm posted:

My daughter loves all the sequels to Jaws.

My wife thinks Jaws 2 and 4 are better than Jaws 1 (at least she acknowledges that 3 is absolutely wretched....I'll take what I can get)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
haha the ol ball and chain am i right fellas

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Guarantee this person's child(ren) will be living with him/her well into their 40s.

I mean that's already a given since there sure af isn't anywhere they can afford to move out to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Obsidianheart posted:

I just want an hour to myself, yo.

I have made peace with the knowledge that I will never complete the witcher 3 but instead will hone my skills in reflex-catching airborne poops