Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if I have to listen to how Greg's wife let's him go play golf every day while I'm elbow deep in poo poo and ankle deep in piss encircled by ever multiplying shrieking offspring in a sleepless nightmare once more I may well consider having a mouthful of that beer that's been sitting opened in the fridge for two months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Who fuckin cares

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
they can buy their own food

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Don't worry OP, they'll remember this and do the same for you when you need elderly care.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Don't worry OP, they'll remember this and do the same for you when you need elderly care.
My dad could have chosen oxygen over cigarette smoke when I was growing up; should have taken advantage before he had to ask my help financing a machine for it

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

my elderly care regime is as follows: Has age related frailty rendered me unable to wipe my own rear end? If no, continue as normal. If yes, bottle of vodka and a gun.

just give your children some Phenergan, op. They will learn to fear and respect the bringer of sleep.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Ehh, I dunno, I want people to change my poo poo filled underpants right now as a 33 year old.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Relayer posted:

Ehh, I dunno, I want people to change my poo poo filled underpants right now as a 33 year old.
My sister and I traded off every Christmas who got to hang our set of ceramic Snow White Dwarfs, and as consolation they had to put the morning socks on the other's feet. I hope I'm lucid enough to feel nostalgic when I'm changing-old

hallelujah
Jan 26, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
their eyes are too close together

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Relayer posted:

Who fuckin cares

*checks post history,

Relayer posted:

Who fuckin cares

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Daikloktos posted:

My sister and I traded off every Christmas who got to hang our set of ceramic Snow White Dwarfs, and as consolation they had to put the morning socks on the other's feet.

I understand all these words, but not what this sentence means

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

I understand all these words, but not what this sentence means

I don't even know what a morning sock is, and that's a mere piece of the puzzle.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just assume it's a fetish thing. If it's about feet and on the internet, that's a safe bet.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Children are worthless.

Unless youre rich and need to create spite creatures to continue your bullshit...but that just makes you a oval office.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I'm so glad me and the wife agreed that we're better off without kids.

Now we just need to figure out how to break it to them.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
...but I sure would like to hang out with those Childfree people. They're the coolest.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my experience of having kids can be summarised as 'why wont you go the gently caress to SLEEP!?'

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

kecske posted:

my experience of having kids can be summarised as 'why wont you go the gently caress to SLEEP!?'

I was recently enough a child to know that it's something to do with 'going to sleep is boring, being awake is much more interesting'.

Actually being able to go to sleep in a short period of time even when not tired is a skill you learn as you get older imo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't even know what a morning sock is, and that's a mere piece of the puzzle.

well you know what a pink sock is?

it's like that crossed with morning wood

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Maybe if this one focused more on math and less on musical theater that would give us something to be proud of

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sure I love them, but I can’t really say that I like them all that much.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I mean, they're cishet and that's up to them but personally I just don't see how they can be attracted to people like that.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I love having kids, but, the only joys I have left in life is WWE PPV events, and the occasional bottle of Jack Daniels.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My daughter is all of a sudden into K-Pop and I love her but goddamn

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Dregs posted:

My daughter is all of a sudden into K-Pop and I love her but goddamn

BTS is loving everywhere. They are a black hole, sucking in teenage girls and money

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Icochet posted:

...but I sure would like to hang out with those Childfree people. They're the coolest.

as a person who has never wanted kids, i stay the hell away from people who latch onto the "childfree" label

those people are misogynistic hateful weirdos

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I will father many children in hopes that one of them is the Antichrist, the chosen one who will end the world.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
No kids for me. I have a father, and I never want to be like that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Aw come on I'm sure you could make an excellent absentee father.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

as a person who has never wanted kids, i stay the hell away from people who latch onto the "childfree" label

those people are misogynistic hateful weirdos
My ex, a lady, was definitely not misogynistic but instead came up with all sorts of other fun ways to be super pissy about the subject while still helping care for her 2 sister's *checks notes* 7 kids with 5 fathers because Family.

I'm starting to understand my ex was particularly stupid and/or broken in hindsight.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

How dare that stupid b-word not throw her family under the train and live free :argh:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

How dare that stupid b-word not throw her family under the train and live free :argh:
Yes, she should have thrown her toxic messed up family under the bus so she could have had a chance at happiness.

I'm sure you had a point but you're an idiot too

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Aw come on I'm sure you could make an excellent absentee father.

Honestly, it might have been better if he wasn't there.

I mean, I could just like, sire some heirs and then bounce. But I don't want to pay like child support and stuff.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I love my kids, but I only use them as a weapon against my ex wife.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Put the god drat cap back on the toothpaste

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

.. every night I wake up with small bite marks all over my arms.

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jay_Zombie posted:

I have a father

Condolences.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

Put the god drat cap back on the toothpaste

Get toothpaste with the cap attached lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i almost made a toothpaste cap thread a few weeks ago. we had a tube that would baffle and amaze. scientists would gaze on it in wonder, not yet able to understand what they were seeing.

it was like the elephant man of toothpaste caps.