Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I'm 4+

lol wat a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Supreme Allah posted:

How else would you rate sting pains? We don't have the AI to be objective or the sample size of enough nutballs to aggregate a decent sample size

There's been around 3 out of 7 billion guys willing to do it.

If you have an issue with one of their sting pain rankings then go for it on camera yourself

I mean now you could probably just create artificial skin with sensors in it and let the bugs go to town, but props for that guy.

"Okay, i'm going to let it sting me, and please record how often and how loud i scream gently caress".

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

When I was a teenager our oven stopped working, so we replaced it and put the broken one out by the side of the house. A month or two later my hoarder aunt wanted it, so I helped my mom pick it up and carry it to our van.

What I didn't know was that while it sat outside hornets had built a large nest in it, and my sleeve was right over where they entered and exited. So about halfway to the van dozens of shaken and disgruntled wasps flew up my sleeve and repeatedly stung me all over my arms and torso.

It was so unexpected, and so painful, that I couldn't even scream. I just stopped, and stood there with my eyes bugging out. Somehow my mom pieced it together and said, "Are there hornets in your clothes?" and I shook my head yes, and we set down the oven. Then she yelled, "Take your clothes off and run!"

I ran like five blocks away.

gently caress wasps and hornets.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Yeah, gently caress em!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm gonna eat all the hornets and absorb their powers

According to Wikipedia they do this some places in China. They must be unstoppable.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Tip posted:

When I was a teenager our oven stopped working, so we replaced it and put the broken one out by the side of the house. A month or two later my hoarder aunt wanted it, so I helped my mom pick it up and carry it to our van.

What I didn't know was that while it sat outside hornets had built a large nest in it, and my sleeve was right over where they entered and exited. So about halfway to the van dozens of shaken and disgruntled wasps flew up my sleeve and repeatedly stung me all over my arms and torso.

It was so unexpected, and so painful, that I couldn't even scream. I just stopped, and stood there with my eyes bugging out. Somehow my mom pieced it together and said, "Are there hornets in your clothes?" and I shook my head yes, and we set down the oven. Then she yelled, "Take your clothes off and run!"

This is the stuff of nightmares

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Tip posted:

Yeesh! That gave me the creepy crawlies.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Hi there. I know you're all just havin g a great week so let me make it better.

MURDER HORNETS ARE BACK

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2020/05/28/so-it-begins-asian-giant-hornet-resurfaces-in-langley-bc-bee-clubs-placed-on-alert.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Walrus posted:

Hi there. I know you're all just havin g a great week so let me make it better.

MURDER HORNETS ARE BACK

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2020/05/28/so-it-begins-asian-giant-hornet-resurfaces-in-langley-bc-bee-clubs-placed-on-alert.html

Hockey sticks and goalie masks everyone, lets take to the streets.