Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Listening to a video using Komm Susser Todd right now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Kavak posted:

Listening to a video using Komm Susser Todd right now lol

Good idea. Have a mix made in Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N66Hud_Tq4

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

poo poo, we’re just one page away from ending this in perfection

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The only thing better than an abrupt confusing ending is a deliberately abrupt confusing ending referencing anime's most famously confusing ending.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

:perfect:

Left bottom panel seems like avatar material.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

poo poo, we’re just one page away from ending this in perfection

Let's get it done!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:piss:

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Now let's get the alternative ending where this thread strangles megaman on a beach full of crosses with a giant roll head in the background.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Swap out “head” for “boobs/bulge” and “crosses” for “MegaChrist the Redeemer” and I think you have a winner there.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Also, a panel of the thread’s/megaman’s hand covered in motor oil

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Brazilian MegaMan is still up? Let's see what-

Light Gun Man posted:

Any chance you wanna shoot me over more of your pages at full size? You sent me a few but you've done many more since.

poo poo! Doing it now!

And

this is impossibly perfect. You ran outta ink too, didn't you? You bastards!

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

What a perfect way to end the comic. The hardest part was deciding which panel to use as an avatar. So many great choices. Triangle Zero was the runner up, if anyone was curious.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
HOLY loving poo poo!
:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

Also links to pages because I am poo poo with deadlines:

English Rant

Brazil Rant

Issue 2 Cover

Issue 2 Limited Edition Goon HoloVariant

Damanation posted:

What a perfect way to end the comic. The hardest part was deciding which panel to use as an avatar. So many great choices. Triangle Zero was the runner up, if anyone was curious.
How do I make the 20gb blender-Zero my avatar?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

HOLY loving poo poo!
:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

Also links to pages because I am poo poo with deadlines:

English Rant

Brazil Rant

Issue 2 Cover

Issue 2 Limited Edition Goon HoloVariant

How do I make the 20gb blender-Zero my avatar?

thanks you

I am working on the collected CBRs still but it's a bit of a process due to various factors. I think issue 1 is gonna be the hardest one though.

I've been working on credits pages, in the style I normally use for "official" releases, let me know what we all think about this (or if you would like to maybe write a blurb for other issues, or draw something to fill that void in):

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
That's a thing of beauty man.

I was thinking about finally committing the other goons rant to page but... well... do we want to end on the Eva reference or...

Cuz I think I have an epilogue in mind.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

I was thinking about finally committing the other goons rant to page but... well... do we want to end on the Eva reference or...

Fly me to the moon...

Warbird
May 23, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

Go ham

Warbird
May 23, 2012

And it’s almost implied at this point but holy loving poo poo Mx. I hope you roped your roommate in again for that 18 panel.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Warbird posted:

And it’s almost implied at this point but holy loving poo poo Mx. I hope you roped your roommate in again for that 18 panel.

I was going to draw 18, but I realised that the art he already drew was perfect. So I just redrew the eyes and shoulders and yelled at him to let him know I appreciated his hard work lol

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Seems there's still some high points in 2020.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ok. ok...

Mx you have no idea how loving awesome I felt looking at your panel. It totally lit a fire under my rear end. I have an idea, but I think it'd be best if I can incorporate work from everyone. I'll likely be swiping homaging art from our run anyway, but if Das Boo, Applewhite, Warbird, Mx, and all the other contributors want to get in, I could use:

* Roll in her goofy animu kid form

* Dr. Light working over an electronics bench

* Dr. Wily laughing maniacally (dramatic lightning a plus)

* Heroic Rockman

* Crying/Mournful Light

* Giant Veiny Mega-buster with some kind of bodyhorror bullshit like split in half, oozing power pellets, etc

* BEACH PROM poo poo

* F'ed up battle-damaged Protoman

Or just toss something my way and I'll find a way to use it.

Pages drop Xmas eve? Or New Year's Eve to knock 2020 out>?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Dibs on Protoman It’s going to be exactly what you think it is. God knows when I’m going to find the time but I’ll do what I can.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'll draw small Roll. If there's a pose you want, PM me!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Alright I think I've got the first issue assembled, for anyone who likes comic book archives. Others coming soon, hopefully. Feel free to take a look at this and give me any feedback on issues / packaging, I'm considering this a quality check file for now. If it seems all good we can graduate it to release copy. It seems to work for me in CDisplayEX, although obviously exploding Zero takes awhile to load, I added a warning. Some pages are janky size/framing wise compared to the ones they are next to but mostly in a charming way so I'm OK with it. If it's behaving, it should show you the issue, then fanart, then the credits. You'll still have to open it up for the video file of Mecha Sonic though.

https://mega.nz/file/AMFQjTpK#94kBDJ8P_mrzInokkXAYQgijxHzVxQgN0T0xWPV_0N8

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Sorry, had to do this quick. I'm about to take on some more freelance and this might be my last chance:

Roll small, SIZE BIG.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I like the frilly bit, it’s a nice accent to the classic outfit.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Das Boo posted:

Sorry, had to do this quick. I'm about to take on some more freelance and this might be my last chance:

Roll small, SIZE BIG.
Mate that's loving perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Howdy strangers! Thanks to the help of our mod/admin team I've brought this out of the mines for one last update.

I've matched the last $90 owed as promised. Tallying that with the donations of Mx. and our mystery backer we're raised a total of $1335 for RAINN! Excellent work!

Thank you everyone for participating with your time and talents! Lord willing our shitposting has made a few peoples' lives a bit better and by extension the world a touch better. We've got a little lady coming in a few months so give it a year or two and we'll have to take another swing at things so Applewhite isn't the only one making it a family affair. Namaste and Roll Tide. Toodles!