Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
If they ever log back in they should have the text from the op posted at them relentlessly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

He's getting paid anyway, likely, and :justpost:ing costs him money.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
wait, what exactly are we abandoning ship for

jeffrey is buying the forums out from lowtax, and while i understand y'all want more than that because the blood of someone without a spine is insufficient to sate our lust, "more than that" is probably gonna have to wait until the forums are safely in new hands

now if all that poo poo falls through then sure, let's all bail, but it seems like the forums got a stay of execution to me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ok Op, logging off

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Logged back in, I left the oven on

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i like to have fun online

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

u broke myndick man why

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

only nerds log off BITXH

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Nah, because I love GBS and a few other subs on these dying forums and I feel like Jeffrey and others showing strong leadership can save this place. :)

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Is this where I hold up my clever sign?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how about the great LOG ON WALK ON MOTHERFUCKER YEAH

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

how about the great LOG ON WALK ON MOTHERFUCKER YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArhZPYplFk

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The Worst Unicorn posted:

anyone else start to get physically greasy after they post awhile

same

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hey scooter I'm sorry I called you a bitch, I didnt really mean it. I just get so caught up posting and were all friends here and I hope you didnt take it to heart. I'm sure you're a swell person, have a good day :)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Slippery posted:

If they ever log back in they should have the text from the op posted at them relentlessly

maybe accompanied by some kind of final fantasy character being forced to laugh awkwardly by his gf and friends... if only such a thing existed...

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

scooter's op should be taken as a toxx...

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

u broke myndick man why

gently caress sorry I was trying to make a peniscope joke but it doesn't display right, my b

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Logan requested this be deleted

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 27, 2020

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
This thread going to get gassed I bet

Every self ban I see hurts-, I recognize the names
:negative:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

GodlessCommie posted:

Deleted for below reason

Logan and the admins have asked that nobody post this any more

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jun 27, 2020

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

I heard you can get a perma if you post it. This place will be dead soon so I might as well get a permaban on an account I forgot I had until recently.

Also, Logan is a BPD pyscho slut.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

GodlessCommie posted:

I heard you can get a perma if you post it. This place will be dead soon so I might as well get a permaban on an account I forgot I had until recently.

Also, Logan is a BPD pyscho slut.

So am I
:byewhore:

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos
Performative bullshit in my opinion. The right move is to chargeback any recent payments we made to SA, and refrain from making any more.

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

wait, what exactly are we abandoning ship for

jeffrey is buying the forums out from lowtax, and while i understand y'all want more than that because the blood of someone without a spine is insufficient to sate our lust, "more than that" is probably gonna have to wait until the forums are safely in new hands

now if all that poo poo falls through then sure, let's all bail, but it seems like the forums got a stay of execution to me
Agreed.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Slippery posted:

gently caress sorry I was trying to make a peniscope joke but it doesn't display right, my b

it's ok I like peniscope too, it's the thought that counts. all is forgiven. penises can be mended but friendships can too it's just harder

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Who What Now posted:

Maybe edit it out

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

my mouse cursor hovered over the logout button and in a brief instant i felt the onset of relief

and then i farted

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Go ahead a log out. i'll be right behind you

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It really doesn't matter, you can post or you can not post. Personally, I chose to post, because why not.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

You first op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

i just pinched a "log off" if you know what i mean.