Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I want to thank the academy for this nomination and also we just established a new rule that all of my probes count as 5 probes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

I want to thank the academy for this nomination and also we just established a new rule that all of my probes count as 5 probes

god dangit i should've read the fine print but it's just so small and i'm so big and all my muscles get in the way

Goons Are Gifts

I at least got the final probe of the page

nut wins this race honorably by distracting me while I was eating cheese, working on a puzzle and watching funny videos he linked me
I'm gonna get you archives now

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, all done!
As far as I'm concerned you guys can keep getting free probes itt if you want, I'll leave it up to our fast as hell IK to decide the fate of this thread and this probing service

:worship:

nut

personally, I believe enough blood has been spilled, but if any probeamaniacs want some, I’ll unsticky but not close this thread

vanisher

I'm alive again

I'm glad to have participated congratulations gag

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

I'm alive again

I'm glad to have participated congratulations gag

'twas the quietest Friday in yob history. I wanted to post but was gaslighted into probing myself again :argh:

Goons Are Gifts

It was an important sacrifice to settle this matter

old friend

came here to really "probe" concepts of race and get to grips with how different ethnicities experience the forums but i guess you'll just have to probe me for "havin too much of that stank thang"

ulvir

dashing through naruto style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I’m on my phone and don’t know to deal out just probes on it I am failing when needed the most