Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Florent Indalecio? He even had a cancerous knee tumor. Would be a cool story if he makes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

sebzilla posted:

Newcastle signed some lad who came for a trial and banged in an overhead kick apparently.

He's called Andy Carrol and he's been there for a while now.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

goddamnedtwisto posted:

He's called Andy Carrol and he's been there for a while now.

:golfclap:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*reopens transfer window, but only a crack so as not to let the germs in*

The extremely reputable Football London has a spicy rumour about Ozil going to DC United, based on the fact that his agent is mates with their owner. I've never read an MLS thread and don't intend to start to see whether this has been mentioned already but it sounds like a cracking deal:

quote:

DC United's offer includes the expansion of Ozil's 39 Steps Coffee brand in their Audi Field stadium, his own merchandise line and plans have been drawn up to make him the 'face' of the Washington-based side.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

the sex ghost posted:

The extremely reputable Football London has a spicy rumour about Ozil going to DC United, based on the fact that his agent is mates with their owner. I've never read an MLS thread and don't intend to start to see whether this has been mentioned already but it sounds like a cracking deal:

Lol, and what a face that is.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Is the name “39 Steps” based upon how much activity he’s had on the pitch the last couple of seasons or the distance he can see someone walk from one point to another without turning his head?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

the sex ghost posted:

DC United are owned by the same bloke (although two slightly different groups of investors) as Swansea.

Gibbs-White was just recalled by Wolves so maybe Ozil fancies filling in for us, we need a 10.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Don't they know fascism is not in fashion in DC anymore?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

hell of a day to post this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

vyelkin posted:

:hmmyes:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lol

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Weaponized Cum posted:

:coolspot:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Weaponized Cum posted:

ah, yes

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Haller to Ajax (for just enough money to cover the remaining payments to Eintracht Frankfurt) is a DONE DEAL:

https://twitter.com/kumbdotcom/status/1347475189219659777

Watch him be top scorer in the CL next season while certain West Ham fans still call him the worst striker we've ever had (and excuse the board for signing some top-6 castoff who does gently caress-all as backup for Antonio's hamstrings)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shame, he often looked like he was just about to come good

It’s hard to get momentum as a striker in a poo poo side

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haller is very good, but lol did he make a bad decision going to west ham of all places.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

Shame, he often looked like he was just about to come good

It’s hard to get momentum as a striker in a poo poo side

West Ham play a lot, LOT better when he's not playing. He's a good striker but really doesn't suit playing in a single striker formation

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've seen Haller in the ~*ErEDiViSiE*~ and then ik the prem and I honestly think there's not much seperating him and Lacazette.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SteveMadeley78/status/1347560597487902722

Another DONE DEAL. Pity, Snodgrass is a great guy but realistically about 5th or 6th choice now and his contract ends at the end of the season. Now watch him score against us.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Haller was pretty darn good in the Bundesliga, because Frankfurt has wingers and wingbacks who are worth a poo poo and played to his strengths.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://twitter.com/SteveMadeley78/status/1347560597487902722

Another DONE DEAL. Pity, Snodgrass is a great guy but realistically about 5th or 6th choice now and his contract ends at the end of the season. Now watch him score against us.

I’ve heard he’s signed a new 18 month deal. Quite pleased with that, need a goal scorer and some more midfield depth and we might actually make a fight of staying up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

oliwan posted:

I've seen Haller in the ~*ErEDiViSiE*~ and then ik the prem and I honestly think there's not much seperating him and Lacazette.

Yeah they're both crap

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jack Evans has signed for Newport County from Swansea on a free.

This is big news only because I've spoken to his dad a few times, Jack's a good egg and after what he's been through with cancer deserves a chance to play instead of going out on dodgy loans while our manager indulges his young Englishman fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
new thread lads: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3954219