Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Code Jockey posted:

DCs and JNCOs were my 90s uniform as well. :respek: I can't really remember the shirts I wore though, but I still pine for my favorite sweatshirt ever, an Adidas pullover, black with gold stripes and red logo on the chest. The best sweater I've ever owned. :smith:

Still DCs until like 2010, I just liked the style, they're comfortable, and my feet are loving huge and so my options are limited. v:shobon:v

All of my shirts were related to The Offspring, wrestling, or skating.

I still pine for my old DCs -- all black, super cushiony on the inside.

edit: a perfectly self-deprecating snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm gonna go to the arcade and play that sick jet fighter game with the cockpit that moves

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Gof I hope those cool adult goth guys think im cool too.... tree of life is a hippy fashion store where you could get those black glossy rayon satin and floating lace medievalish drizzle sleeves or bell sleeves. If i save ten cents from my pocket money and keep 70 of birthday gift money i could have this dress in two years.... *is sometimes brave enough to try it on so i can see myself as i wanted to be seen -goth a f and cool and spooky cool.*

Eventually went on to save for the blouse version of that dress and wore it till it dissolved. Black lacy gloves.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

GI_Clutch posted:

You open up some highlighters and mix the dye with water. Then you put it in things and turn on the blacklight and go "hell yeah!" as you play Goldeneye 007 on license to kill mode as a drinking game.

jesus loving christ thanks for the flashback

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

GI_Clutch posted:

You open up some highlighters and mix the dye with water. Then you put it in things and turn on the blacklight and go "hell yeah!" as you play Goldeneye 007 on license to kill mode as a drinking game.

Ok who filled the liquor bottles with cum

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Hey they're setting up a stage in the concourse area, I wonder what is going to be there?
Some kids thing? A MLM pitch? Army Recruitment?

Also its Saturday so the guy with the Pan Flute is playing near the food court again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Milo and POTUS posted:

It’s gotta go somewhere

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you see the new VooDoo graphics card? looks sick.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

twistedmentat posted:

Also its Saturday so the guy with the Pan Flute is playing near the food court again.

haha oh man

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

rotinaj posted:

I'm gonna go to the arcade and play that sick jet fighter game with the cockpit that moves

G-LOC

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Milo and POTUS posted:

your cum glows? i mean, mine does too. asking for a friend...

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I'm the store that sells nothing but ties next to the store that sells nothing but swords. I'm doing a business!

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
*goes into fye and asks for a thrice CD but the girl at the counter never heard of them, leaves in disgust*

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

GI_Clutch posted:

Man it was rough doing drugs back then when fractals couldn't generate in real time like they do today. We had to look at bottles and amiga intros.

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
There are 3 girls singing no scrubs and dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I finally leave blockbuster with a copy of goldeneye (the movie) and 007 racer for ps1