Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Because my dog can't see them up there, I'll give them to her to clean in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Making brownies at 3:55am so they would be ready at 420, op. That's too early to wash up.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm too depressed and overworked to manage basic maintenance tasks unless I take time off from work, last week I took 3 days off just so I could clean and draw some picturees

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
I live by myself so I do the dishes while I'm cooking and whenever I eat I just clean the dishes right afterwards. All you need is a dish brush and hot water, soap is for dumbass nerds who don't understand how germs work.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I do them in the shower where I also poop

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

I just did em, all the bar glasses too. :cheers:

But sometimes they longer overnight and for that I feel shame

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Because I can’t be arsed today

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

I live by myself so I do the dishes while I'm cooking and whenever I eat I just clean the dishes right afterwards. All you need is a dish brush and hot water, soap is for dumbass nerds who don't understand how germs work.

plz mr. jock tell me how germs work

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

yikes! posted:

plz mr. jock tell me how germs work

He just flexes and they run away

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My literal dishes situation is somehow completely under control, but metaphorically my filth encrusted dishes pile has long since overwhelmed the sink, claimed the entire kitchen and is now threatening to breach the borders of territory reserved for piss bottle and garbage bag storage.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
We’re all dead in a year and if we’re not dead, we’re starving to death or something - we are so unbelievably hosed right now and the world is just whistling in the graveyard. HELLO! There’s a pandemic and we’re NOT bouncing back from it.

So dishes don’t matter

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
depression

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
Someone post rhe ascetic eat out of pot meme

420 20
Apr 21, 2020

Moon Atari posted:

My literal dishes situation is somehow completely under control, but metaphorically my filth encrusted dishes pile has long since overwhelmed the sink, claimed the entire kitchen and is now threatening to breach the borders of territory reserved for piss bottle and garbage bag storage.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

MakaVillian posted:

He just flexes and they run away

drat. that's awesome

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Meskhenet posted:

Lol, since i divorced there arent any dirty dishes in the sink, because you clean that poo poo as soon as you finish.

(i clean my dinner dishes tha ti used to cook before eating, then the plates once done too)

wait, so you just leave your food lying out getting cold while you wash dishes? wtf

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

They're soaking so I don't have to scrub them as much before I put them in the dishwasher because my dishwasher is trash and honestly I don't know why I even use it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

‘Cuz I do dishes in the morning. It’s a terrible habit I learned from my parents growing up. One of many.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Don't sinkshame

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I lived with someone who never let his dishes "soak" more than 24 hours.

Before every meal he'd wash his dirty dishes carefully and well. Then he'd prepare some food and eat it. Then leave the dishes in the sink until it was time for him to eat another meal.

So there was no way I could accuse him of not doing his dishes. But the sink was always full. It was loving infuriating. I would have killed for a nice empty sink. Why is it so difficult to just consider cleaning the dishes a constituent part of eating a meal??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I only eat tv dinners and raviolis straight from the can

what the gently caress are dishes