Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

so i can donate 5 bucks to get a non horrible avatar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

babypolis posted:

so i can donate 5 bucks to get a non horrible avatar?

Sure. If you want a different one, choose an image you want cropped to appropriate size and file size and include it with your post so we can have it uploaded.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

in memory of last girl and mpb

gently caress my name is in this

I don’t need an need a new tag please donate one to someone who needs it but can’t afford it

euphronius has issued a correction as of 02:57 on Sep 23, 2020

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

E - thank u to whichever mod(s) gave me my things, bless up

i never got mine so i just took this as an opportunity to donate more and ask again :slime:

can I please have

pee pee poo poo society
weed union

and this as my av:

thank u

tmfc has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Sep 25, 2020

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Not posting receipts because I don't want to figure out image hosting (and also I don't need anything) but this thread did inspire me.

I first started donating to MSF as a result of an earlier charity drive on these forums. Donated 10$/mo. because that's what I could afford. Now I donate 100$ a month every month hopefully forever. I started doing this due to someone's big effort post so if you don't know much about this charity, they do great work with little admin overhead and are often the only group providing healthcare in dangerous conditions. They are transparent and completely legit.

Here's where I threw some extra support today as a result of this thread:

Local food bank & shelter 50$
Another local food bank 25$
National food bank (https://www.foodbankscanada.ca/) 50$
SPCA 20$
Power To Be (charity focused on accessibility of nature) 25$

Over the years these forums have inspired me to donate to plenty of great charities that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. A big thank you to anyone who's ever written an effort post explaining a charity's mission.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

personally my donation wasn't 100% altruistic. i fully expect MSF to be injecting me with the SinoVac roni vaccine three years from now when im in a refugee camp in the abandoned cleveland IX center. consider it a down payment if you're reading this, MSF. i'll pay u back one day...one day...

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I did a thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
These are all very feel-good posts. Does anyone in here need anything still?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

They didn't give me a receipt, but I donated $10:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

e: nevermind (:

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 05:25 on Sep 30, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

They didn't give me a receipt, but I donated $10:

Do you want a gangtag?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I forgot to ask, can I get the EPIC tag in addition to Dank Musk?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

let me get one of them weed union tags, please and thank you

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trump going to walter reed

L
mao

JohnnySavs
Dec 28, 2004

I have all the characteristics of a human being.
USA Today getdafuckoutaaheeea. I guess that tells us who the expected audience is.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

Do you want a gangtag?

Sure.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
“Thank you for feeding me when I was homeless. Thank you for teaching me how to cook broccoli stems into a curry. Thank you for dumpster diving me and so many others up delicious, healthy meals.”

Food not bombs is amazing. Sometimes I think of them when I’m taking fire from people’s ideology. When I’m scared I won’t make it in a society that doesn’t value me, or the people I love, Food not bombs is there in my mind, reminding me that with a little ingenuity, a little concern for the welfare of others we may never meet, we can all live better.

They take restaurant waste and make it delicious, they spread a message that we could all eat healthy, we can all find a way.

I’m not in a position to give more than this, but 20 is closer to what they’ve given me than 5, and a thousand isn’t too much for what they continue to provide me as a symbol.

If it’s not too much to ask, can you put a link to their site in with the gangtag? If one person clicks on it and learns, it’s worth 2000 pennies and more.

From the bottom of my heart, and forever what it’s worth, God bless you too.

God bless America and the world. May the long arc of the universe ever move towards justice, peace and equality.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
im bad at internet and still trying to find a way to prove a paltry 10$ donation to DWB

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/CUcyqDg.png

the best i can do because i am a dumbass

twoday
May 4, 2005

which one

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

this may be the first time I’ve given actual cash to FNB, usually it’s been cookin’ or running around picking up donations. FNB is awesome and the work they do is ever more crucial.

can I get that swank “attack heaven and dethrone god” tag plz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I completely forgot that I did this because of how hectic work has been but I want to thank everyone who participated!

if you participated but haven’t gotten the tag you wanted, please pm. I will be closing this thread.

thanks! :)