Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

I had some sushi, tonight- A California Roll, some Tuna Sashimi, and some Eel Sashimi. It tasted great, but now I feel like poo poo. Why must I be punished for enjoying things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

shadowvine118 posted:

I had some sushi, tonight- A California Roll, some Tuna Sashimi, and some Eel Sashimi. It tasted great, but now I feel like poo poo. Why must I be punished for enjoying things?

It’s the wasabi making it feel like Alien blood is eating it’s way through the decks that make up your insides.

Chew on a couple of Tums to neutralize the Alien acid blood and give us a trip report.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It’s the wasabi making it feel like Alien blood is eating it’s way through the decks that make up your insides.

Chew on a couple of Tums to neutralize the Alien acid blood and give us a trip report.

I didn’t have any wasabi, though.
I downed some Pepto, hopefully that will help.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

shadowvine118 posted:

I didn’t have any wasabi, though.
I downed some Pepto, hopefully that will help.

Hopefully.

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

I’m sorry. My tummy is upset because I drank a premade mai tai from Vons

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

im the Google results and you have cancer OP

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
If you feel like poo poo, OP, then just flush yourself down a toilet.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
i slept "wrong" and now my shoulder is all sorts of hosed up.
joining the GiP* Sorority.

*Goons in Pain

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i ate a 4 lb wheel of cave aged gouda including the rind and i feel incredibly powerful

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

I feel better now, except for a lingering feeling of unease, and some queasiness. I rarely get sick like that as an adult, so the whole thing brought me back to when I was little, and would get at least one stomach bug a year.

I probably won’t be having sushi again for a while.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

shadowvine118 posted:

I feel better now, except for a lingering feeling of unease, and some queasiness. I rarely get sick like that as an adult, so the whole thing brought me back to when I was little, and would get at least one stomach bug a year.

I probably won’t be having sushi again for a while.

It's definitely Corona, OP. Don't think back to what you ate today, think back to what you were doing two weeks ago.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Once I've been at an anniversary dinner with like 50 people at a pretty good sushi restaurant but they weren't so good that day so like 40 of us got sick, some so bad that they went to ER lol.

Haven't had sushi since.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
you need to fart (a lot)

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
It might have been the rice, rice is a fucker. I had stabbing pains for 24 hours after a rice bowl went bad during the last heatwave

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

food is bad for your health

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

being unable to consume sushi is nature's way of culling the weak

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My stomach hurts every morning because I have something called cannibinoid hyperemesis syndrome and when weed leaves my body my entire digestive system shuts down so I gotta go smoke some weed or throw up and just don't have a good day well. I know I could quit smoking weed, but don't be silly.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
it’s like that guy in china who ate a bunch of sushi with parasites in it and then had parasites all throughout his body even his eyes

basically you’re doomed goondolences

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Would you say this sums up how you feel, OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx-T137FKM4

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Be happy! Soon you will give birth to a fountain of violent burning diarrhea. It's a miracle of life.

https://i.imgur.com/3oapjSg.mp4

Entorwellian fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 21, 2020

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Never seen eel sashimi before, OP, and I have a feeling there's a reason for that

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I think I have IBS but I won't go to a doctor because I'm stupid and I don't watch to catch covid in the waiting room and I've been misdiagnosed for another issue continually for five years. Having a bad stomach sucks, get well soon goons.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I used to think the $5 dollar Wednesday sushi I was getting for work was giving me cramp gut but then it just turned out I'm allergic to avocado.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I waited till I had good insurance to see a doctor and now they’re gonna stick things in muh butt.

Good advice if you’re into it or not I guess.
I’m not excited, I didn’t see the test for Chrons on the bloodwork but I’m not a doctor and I don’t know how to read that crap.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

The day after left me tired and dehydrated. At the same time, I had kind of a calm serene feeling about me, and when I went out to get something to eat, it felt really nice just kind of relaxing in the beautiful, almost Fall day.

I love that “just recovering after an illness” feeling.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Entorwellian posted:

Be happy! Soon you will give birth to a fountain of violent burning diarrhea. It's a miracle of life.

https://i.imgur.com/3oapjSg.mp4

Look, I know I can't eat cheese and shouldn't have had that pizza, but that's no reason to doxx me.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

https://youtu.be/_7ZyRB3-X7A

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Last night I developed a terrible headache, a slight fever, and chills. My throat feels a bit raw, too. It felt like the flu, but my mom is deathly afraid of catching COVID, so she had me make an appointment to get tested. I have to wait until tomorrow, though.

I drank some Pedialyte, and took some ibuprofen and Tylenol, which helped for the most part. Hopefully I’m not actually sick and it was just severe dehydration.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

shadowvine118 posted:

Last night I developed a terrible headache, a slight fever, and chills. My throat feels a bit raw, too. It felt like the flu, but my mom is deathly afraid of catching COVID, so she had me make an appointment to get tested. I have to wait until tomorrow, though.

I drank some Pedialyte, and took some ibuprofen and Tylenol, which helped for the most part. Hopefully I’m not actually sick and it was just severe dehydration.

Oh yikesaroo. That might not have been food poisoning. :( Hope you are ok!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i think I got food poisoning from my last shot of heroin. it was great but 12 hours later I felt like poo poo!

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

shadowvine118 posted:

Did you go out or have it delivered.

If the latter, was the delivery person a Pike bro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

MasqueradeOverture posted:

Did you go out or have it delivered.

If the latter, was the delivery person a Pike bro?

I got it delivered from Uber Eats. It was drat expensive, too.