Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am satisfied in the knowledge that my completely original sonic the hedgehog character will not be stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Hmm, this warning label says "HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED." Fortunately, almost everyone has enough common sense to heed such warnings. This is a fact about the world I live in that I can take for granted.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hey I'm going to... just meet at the food court at 1:30 okay? Cellphone? No that'd require a giant network of computers spanning the globe that is some straight scifi nonsense right there! That's like a Kardashev scale type I civilization's level of communication. We'll probably terraform Mars first!

sig by owlhawk911

Ass-penny

Game developers keep releasing finished products instead of half finished nonsense with the intent of fixing it slowly over years by releasing patches every week, and we all lived happily ever after.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i have no connection and i must post

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

google THIS

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE FINDS YOU WELL STOP I AM A WEALTHY PRINCE FROM NIGERIA STOP

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

10/27/20. richard kyanka, the most notorious cookie thief in all of north carolina, is sentenced to death today.

pixaal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

10/27/20. richard kyanka, the most notorious cookie thief in all of north carolina, is sentenced to death today.

Stealing cookies, what is the world coming to. Very scary place

sig by owlhawk911

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
Has anyone every thought about if we were animals, but like human, like in the cartoons?

Anyone?

[draws picture of myself with dog head on notebook paper, sadly throws it away.]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"BRENDAN, MARK STOP IT! this was supposed to be a fun camping trip, not some argue about who directed the empire strikes back till a fistfight starts a thon!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

"hey what was the name of that singer guy who could sing nonsense words real fast? I think he was called 'shitman' but that doesn't sound right. I heard him on college radio in the 90s"

"I don't know. No one knows, and there's no way to find out. Every time you take a shower, lie in bed or otherwise think you have a peaceful moment, it's going to nag at you. Not enough to force you to do anything about it, but enough to irritate you, like a mosquito bite on your subconscious, forever."

"ok well thanks for the pizza. really wish there was another way to order these besides over the phone, haha. keep the change"

google THIS

"Here, come and look at this physical bulletin board. I have compiled a bunch of things that a person would only understand if they grew up during the 90's."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Frazzbo

Thistle dubh
Hmm, feeling a bit horny. Think I'll go for a walk in the woods, see if I can find some discarded mags as inspiration for later...

nut

*slides another folded note through the slits in a locker* I sure wish butttheshitmanfart would notice me

Khanstant
my idea for posting in this thread was to not post in it, b/c u know the thread concept but oh well sure some1 else thought of it already

Finger Prince

Clutching my cherished 'zine full of badly drawn cartoons and quirky jokes, feeling priveleged to be enough in the loop of the eccentric community of artists and creatives that publish it that I can actually get my hands on a photocopy most months.

The name of the 'zine?
BYOB
You probably haven't heard of it.

Stoner Sloth

What has Al Gore ever done for us?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

owlhawk911

nut posted:

*slides another folded note through the slits in a locker* I sure wish butttheshitmanfart would notice me

Finger Prince posted:

Clutching my cherished 'zine full of badly drawn cartoons and quirky jokes, feeling priveleged to be enough in the loop of the eccentric community of artists and creatives that publish it that I can actually get my hands on a photocopy most months.

The name of the 'zine?
BYOB
You probably haven't heard of it.

Stoner Sloth posted:

snergle

A kind little mouse!
multi player video games are just couch coop games and noone has more then 3 friends because nintendo wont make a console with more then 4 controller ports. also gently caress you steve you get the lovely controller with the sticky buttons. you know why steve shut up. i swear to god steve if you steal my star in mario party ill stab you.

Prof. Crocodile

snergle posted:

multi player video games are just couch coop games and noone has more then 3 friends because nintendo wont make a console with more then 4 controller ports. also gently caress you steve you get the lovely controller with the sticky buttons. you know why steve shut up. i swear to god steve if you steal my star in mario party ill stab you.

loving Steve. he knows what he did.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

it would be funny if u swapped out that first e for another vowel but id have no clue where to start choosing the right one

i wish someone would help me with this dilemna but i live in my basement & never see the outside world

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if there were some kind of network interconnecting us everyone would know what steve did. unfortunately there is not and he will probably just move to a new town and strike again

pixaal

how do you think the pokemon get to Bill's PC?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

pixaal posted:

how do you think the pokemon get to Bill's PC?

vacuum tubes

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Khanstant
i am of the correct opinion that nothing outside bill's pc exists. The entirety of the pokemon world exists solely within the simulation running on Bill's PC

Prof. Crocodile

Khanstant posted:

i am of the correct opinion that nothing outside bill's pc exists. The entirety of the pokemon world exists solely within the simulation running on Bill's PC

huge if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

Khanstant posted:

*whispers to self* ...then w-who is SOMEONE?