Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
horned up, sweaty, covered in duck grease. its time to gently caress
:lrpage2:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

i'm currently loving this office chair

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Too anxious to be horny. Once my anxiety meds kick in, I’ll be too drowsy to be horny.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's pretty clearly a burrito, how dare they try to influence the popular vote.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

update: I'm now loving this Singer 3337

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not horny at all. In fact I have an all new hobby. I'm getting really into high performance sports cars. You know like Gran Turismo poo poo. I wanna race, wanna feel the control of a real beast of a car zooming around on the track. Sounds pretty cool right?

I got my eye on this here beauty of a ride. What do you guys think?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I'm not horny, but I am invisible

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Faffel posted:

I'm not horny, but I am invisible

Have you considered shooting blood into peoples' eyes to become more visible?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm none horny. Thank you for asking.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hornier than a toad in a trumpet, reckon. :clint:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Horny enough that it is a detriment to my health and will likely be the end of me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Absolutely none, I have a weird backache that blew up out of nowhere. I must have maybe danced wrong today when I was exercising I sure hope that's it. I can't get away from the pain so ask me again tomorrow...

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Horns

Horns

Horns

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it would suck being a horny t-rex theres no way you can jerk off using those tiny lil' t-rex arms

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Excelzior posted:

it would suck being a horny t-rex theres no way you can jerk off using those tiny lil' t-rex arms

Just have to ask your trex buddy for an extreme favor and to not make things weird later.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Spinz posted:

Absolutely none, I have a weird backache that blew up out of nowhere. I must have maybe danced wrong today when I was exercising I sure hope that's it. I can't get away from the pain so ask me again tomorrow...

get a heating pad and alternate with icing it

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

not horny right now, but I could be if you wanted me to be ;-*

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I want to be horny but I'm stoned and can't really bring myself to get on the mood. Gonna give myself a 3/10; mind is willing, but flesh is weak

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Pretty horny, had two (2) sex dreams last night but woke before coming because my cat is having urinary problems so every noise she makes makes me worry she is peeing inappropriately and wakes me up.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hornier than a toad in a trumpet, reckon. :clint:

Never seen a toad smile like when I hit that high C.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, since this seems to be the thread for it: Can't jerk it because while having sex my wingus slipped out and raked across my wife's fingernails so I have some scabs on my wingus on the business end. Lame, man. Lame.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Oct 29, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Not at all OP, thanks for asking.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ok now I’m like a 3 out of 10. If somebody started giving me a handy I wouldn’t stop them, but I’m not like, actually horny, could take it or leave it tbh

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
We've got "the meats"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Never seen a toad smile like when I hit that high C.

Lol good cave ladies play in E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

probably a 5 just 5, op