Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Klyith posted:

Jesus: "Peter, you say you love me, but you will deny me three times before my cock cums."

Peter: "lol ok but no homo."

Jesus: "That's one."

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Jesus: "I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me."

Disciples: "Surely not me, Lord!"

Jesus: "He who hath dipped his mouth on my rod, the same shall betray me."

Judas: "Shurry 'ot mmph, Lurk!"

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Very blasphemous thread imho

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hitchensgoespop posted:

imho = in my holy orifice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hitchensgoespop posted:

Jesus can blast fo’ me any day!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Jesus: You can be my wingman any time

Maverick: Bullshit! You can be mine.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

A Strange Aeon posted:

There was actually supposedly a heretical group that would group masturbate and eat the cum and drink the menstrual blood of the women. A church father wrote against their practices, but he might have just made that poo poo up to make the group look bad.

I read about it in a book called Lost Christianities, which goes into really early Christian stuff like that.

Lost Christianities is good. Bart Ehrmans an interesting scholar and I’d recommend his book Misquoting Jesus as a nice primer on how Christianity developed and why biblical literalism is inherently ridiculous (there are multiple versions of most of the canonical gospels and it’s not always easy to discern what you should go with: the most copies or the earliest manuscript?) for Jesus being gay I’d also like to point to his relationship with the “beloved disciple” most commonly identified with John the Evangelist who lays on his bosom during the last supper as described in the Gospel of John

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The bible talks about huge horse wangs and donkey-sized splooge but doesn't mention a single jugg or gash.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Les Os posted:

Lost Christianities is good. Bart Ehrmans an interesting scholar and I’d recommend his book Misquoting Jesus as a nice primer on how Christianity developed and why biblical literalism is inherently ridiculous (there are multiple versions of most of the canonical gospels and it’s not always easy to discern what you should go with: the most copies or the earliest manuscript?) for Jesus being gay I’d also like to point to his relationship with the “beloved disciple” most commonly identified with John the Evangelist who lays on his bosom during the last supper as described in the Gospel of John

There’s a lot of weird quirks to modern Christianity but the one that makes my head explode the most is the American denominations that insist that the King James is the one true version of the bible while getting all smug about how inferior the Catholics are. Like motherfucker we arrived at the point of getting the King James by moving away from that line of thinking, you’re literally in the exact same league as the Catholics by going that route.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dicks out for Jesus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

The bible talks about huge horse wangs and donkey-sized splooge but doesn't mention a single jugg or gash.

Lott's daughters

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jesus is like, a projectionist, not a reaper. Let him do his poetry man. :rznv:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
sucked off by god...

rear end blasted by god...

?????? by god!!!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
And the lord said unto Moses "I won't be around next week, I am going to Fire Island to see Cindy Lauper"

And to quote David Cross "God has a big ol'Dick"

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp53irFjzYg

i like to picture a 300m tall kali sitting on a bed of billions of human skulls while this song plays and then it zooms in on kali's face and she's a terminator. that's my terminator 4 cold open

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Dec 1, 2020

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Alec Baldwin in Malice: "You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am gay."

Laterite fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Dec 1, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jesus upon rising from the dead "I'm comin' fo yo dick"

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Les Os posted:

I picked up three of his books for my birthday, the other two being How Jesus Became God and the companion to Lost Christianities, which includes the actual texts.

I'll have to check out Misquoting Jesus--there's definitely enough evidence to make the Bible as the literal word of God just incoherent, even within the Gospels themselves, let alone all the strained juggling Paul does to argue that the Old Testament predicted Christ.

One thing that everyone should keep in mind is that the canonical NT wasn't even established until the 300s, and before that there were other works and scriptures, even Gospels, but so many of these have been lost that we only know about them in fragments or through the orthodox fathers writing against them.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Flood was actually caused by God experiencing a P-spot orgasm for the first time. Forty days and forty nights of His Holy Seminal Fluid just raining down.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

hitchensgoespop posted:

The blasphemous bit is gendering God. Even the Catholics aren't that silly.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Adam and Steve

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My favorite part of the Bible is Adam’s first wife, Lilith. See, Lilith was given to Adam by God to make him happy, but turns out Lilith wasn’t really into being subservient so she packed her poo poo and left paradise. This upset Adam so God sent a couple angels to go find her and bring her back but when they found her she said “Nah, I’m cool here. Paradise was kinda overrated and gently caress that Adam guy.” So then the angels turned her into a demon.

Then God made Eve but made her from Adam’s rib and lobotomized her or something so she would just do whatever Adam said all the time.

The end.

(PYF heretical Bible story)

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Dec 2, 2020

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Jesus and his bros must have been hella bored without the internet and cars and guns so its no wonder they got up to some weird poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If god wasn't gay he wouldn't have appeared before me as an elf that broke into my room and made me jerk him off. I mean think about it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well at least now we know the elf’s identity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

If god wasn't gay he wouldn't have appeared before me as an elf that broke into my room and made me jerk him off. I mean think about it.

Checkmate, Athetits