Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Just want to run through some of the planning one last time before the actual event goes down.

First off I know that some of you (looking at you, Jerry!) love to "cut loose" and "blow off some steam" at these things but I would like to remind you that while you may not be on the clock, and while attendance may be mandatory, you are still subject to HR! I have them on speed dial. I'm not afraid to use it!

Anybody have any ideas for some fun holiday games you'll be forced to play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Get your post-it notes ready, I'm looking forward to a rousing game of Pin the Tail On the Lunch Thief.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gonna photocopy and fax my rear end to the CEO

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Queen-Of-Hearts

Gonna hit reply all with this tiktok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@faze_doge_official/video/6907381686607138053

nut

if anyone wants to talk about pokemon and pokemon only please join the zoom side chat labelled appropriately this includes Brandon for whom I expressly made a ben10 room so he’d stop ruining our fun

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

if anyone wants to talk about pokemon and pokemon only please join the zoom side chat labelled appropriately this includes Brandon for whom I expressly made a ben10 room so he’d stop ruining our fun

i'm reporting this to human resources

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sk posted:

i'm reporting this to human resources

UPDATE: they agreed it was a sick burn on brandon lmao

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

lol hear that Brandon why don’t you go to the shadow realm...oh Brandon told me that that’s yugioh

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

five hours later: i'm standing in the corner drinking a solo cup of bottom-shelf vodka (thanks a lot Jerry!) while everyone else is having fun playing the pokemon trading card game with brandon, the new cool dude in the office

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*bakes cupcakes; eats entire batch in front of webcam*

Queen-Of-Hearts

*points webcam at cats, smokes pot in the other room and forgets about work party*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*sauntering in an hour late in the middle of the boss's speech* WHO'S READY TO GET hosed UP