Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Due claims to be a millionaire but keeps refusing to go down in price despite the fact that this car has a whole lot of mileage on it, over 150k miles. The list of repairs done is also huge. On top of all that there's this big goofy black bug that looks like it was drawn by a kid on a yellow circle on an all black car. I'm kind of at the end of my rope here. I need a car but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

he let's you take a test drive but as soon as you yell "I GOTTA GET ME ONNA THESE" he disables the vehicle remotely then demands you leave

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
dont buy a car from this jackass, i got some wheels from him a few years back and like less than a day later it was vandalized by some poker gang. then a week later i was at a red light and some punks in tophats started bashing on my window screaming about bat boy or some poo poo

alnilam

Khanstant posted:

dont buy a car from this jackass, i got some wheels from him a few years back and like less than a day later it was vandalized by some poker gang. then a week later i was at a red light and some punks in tophats started bashing on my window screaming about bat boy or some poo poo

Thinking he has a dark past with the circus or something

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Craigslist ad said to meet outside of a cave. Pretty suspicious. I told a friend where I'd be and when I thought I'd be finished just in case.

google THIS

Not two days after I bought this stupid thing it lost a wheel, and I haven't had any luck tracking down the joker who sold it to me

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Not two days after I bought this stupid thing it lost a wheel, and I haven't had any luck tracking down the joker who sold it to me

two questions:

1. did the guy smell
2. did his friend lay an egg

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

wow, so uh...are you a big wutang fan or?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

I bought a really lovely car from the guy, no problems, unusually quick delivery - he said he was across town but was here in seconds?

Everything was fine for the first month, until I pressed the wrong pedal at the intersection and some loving thing at the back of the car engaged, shot right through it at the speed of light, the things you can get away with if you're a billionaire...