Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Archer666 posted:

The thing about hating yourself: you can use it as motivation to do stuff. "Goddamn I'm a loving piece of poo poo, I won't get out of bed" "gently caress, figures a dipshit like me can't even stop eating fried food for a single day" is what I think every day, but I'm such a contrarian piece of poo poo I do the opposite of what my self-hatred says about me just to spite myself.

this approach is a lot like battery acid, it works but it's ultimately corrosive as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't feel that strongly about anything in this world, including myself :)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
hey guys I just checked and I'm still awesome, hope this post inspires you

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I don't think I've ever hated myself in my dreams. Never had a dream where I was bored either. I wish I was in a coma that sounds awesome

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes when I’m dunkin on fools I wonder if they’ll get discouraged from playing basketball altogether. But it wouldn’t be ethical to just let them get a few baskets, even if it means their feelings get hurt. :shrug: :dunkedon:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I made a voodoo doll of me to hurt myself but things got weirdly sexual real fast

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Things I hate more than myself:

-god
-everyone else

Still really fuckin hate myself tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Barry Foster posted:

this approach is a lot like battery acid, it works but it's ultimately corrosive as gently caress

All I needed to hear :moonrio: