Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
the new season (from 10 years ago) is some of the best of the show. The same cannot be said for p much any other show that returned after a long hiatus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I loved the one where they watched Twilight and decided they needed to become “werewolves and vampires” to get chicks so they get a bum to bite them. Then they’re sick with some deathly illness and Beavis keeps going “awooooo” between coughs.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite episode of all time is when Beavis has a nose bleed.

The MTV revival season was really good. But I had to laugh at how loving cheap MTV is. They couldn't even be bothered to redo the art for the TV watching scenes so the show would switch from 16:9 HD and 4:3 SD because they didn't want to pay animators $800 to redo them. It wasn't a big deal, just really pathetic.

Does anyone know what's the deal with season 8? It literally doesn't exist. It's the weirdest thing. Season 7 was the last season of the original series. And when it came back, it was season 9.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Irradiation posted:

Thank you drive through.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ralph Hurley posted:

I loved the one where they watched Twilight and decided they needed to become “werewolves and vampires” to get chicks so they get a bum to bite them. Then they’re sick with some deathly illness and Beavis keeps going “awooooo” between coughs.

I think it's cause they got hep A lmao

Honestly looking forward to the eventual Comedy Central stuff if it stays quality regardless of time lapses

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Ralph Hurley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6APi8LeAI

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I still think we need a beavis and butthead sitting on the couch laughing smilie.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

If you didn't go into your local grocery store last year and ask for "TP for my bunghole" then I don't know what to tell you.

Papel para mi culo?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8qtPtIfJs

Irradiation fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Mar 16, 2021

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1pRZauWIAo

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Still got my Beavis & Butthead Sega Genesis game. Gotta love the Gwar concert when you beat the game.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Eat me, Billy-Bob, eat me.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

VideoTapir posted:

Eat me, Billy-Bob, eat me.

And don't skimp on the gravy.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
The best music video review:

https://youtu.be/urD-YMrGiCk

“Dammit, Beavis, shut up! What the hell’s the matter with you?”
“Higher!”

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Shibawanko posted:

yeah i prefer beavis' more understated lines like "hey hows it goin" "plop" and "ohh yeah heh" etc

:hai:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I often wonder how beavis and butthead would have done if they just had some good parental role models in their lives

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're a horrifying indictment of what happens when you get your mtv

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Now that I've watched more Butthead is erik harris and beavis is dylan klebold

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

God bless Mike Judge for giving us the term "Fartknocker"

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Gramps posted:

God bless Mike Judge for giving us the term "Fartknocker"

Beavis absolutely losing his poo poo because butthead won't stop calling him a buttknocker is maybe the most accurate representation ever of a kid getting intentionally riled up by an older sibling/friend by something thoroughly inane

Having been that kid throughout my childhood its one of the funniest things I've ever seen on tv

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Mr. F! posted:

Now that I've watched more Butthead is erik harris and beavis is dylan klebold

yeah without a doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I wish they had played the Alanis Morrisette video on Beavis and Butthead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_fg_D1noOY