Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I think this is Hal keeping a mind to lylo cuz no way does Toal get lunched today

Yeah it seems that way but does that mean I can’t think they are scummy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

That post just makes me angry

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think I'm done with today, I put out a metric poo poo ton reads today, so when I die tonight people can follow my lead and I can yell when you get it wrong in LYLO.

##vote Sandwolf

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Also if Lotus is scum, well loving played my dude.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##vote sandwolf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Sandwolf really stepped in it this time!

Votecount for Day 5
With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 14th, 2021 at 8:30 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 1 day, 17 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

*runs in*

I’M hosed

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

The remaining wiseguys were calmly discussing the issue at hand when one of them noticed something.
“Hey, were’d Sandwolf go?”
They could hear someone outside the warehouse talking in a loud whisper. Slowly they slipped out the side door to see what the commotion was. Sandwolf was there, he looked stressed and was hissing into his cellphone.
“You gotta get me out of here okay? I’m hosed you hear me? hosed!”
Suddenly he noticed he was being watched, he jumped round startled with a deeply guilty look on his face.
“What’s going on here eh? You talkin’ to someone you shouldn’t be?!”
“It’s not what it looks like guys honestly!”
“Yeah well I think it’s exactly what it looks like.”
“Listen to me okay just listen! Let me explain mysel...”
Suddenly he pulled out two pistols and started firing wildly at his former associates. Luckily for them however he was never much of a marksman. They quickly dove for cover and drew their own firearms, Sandwolf was quickly peppered with multiple 9mm rounds and fell dead in the alley.

Sandwolf, Joey 'Lips' Leone (Snitch-aligned Bus driver) has been gunned down Day 5!

quote:

You are Joey 'Lips' Leone (Snitch-aligned Bus driver). A notoriously persuasive confidence man. Once per night you may select two players, bamboozling them and switching their positions. You win when Snitches control the vote.

Grandicap, Curtis 'Twitches' McGraw (Mafia-aligned Vanillla), Hal Insandenza, Lenny 'Cottonmouth' Rizzo (Mafia-aligned Vanilla), Lotus Aura, Danny 'Governor' Fozetti (Mafia-aligned Vanilla) and Toalpaz, Larry 'Fat Larry' Lorenzo (Mafia-aligned Vanilla) have survived to end game and achieved a Mafia victory!

quote:

You are Curtis 'Twitches' McGraw (Mafia-aligned Vanilla). Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread during the day you have no other powers. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

quote:

You are Lenny 'Cottonmouth' Rizzo (Mafia-aligned Vanilla). Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread during the day you have no other powers. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

quote:

You are Danny 'Governor' Fozetti (Mafia-aligned Vanilla). Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread during the day you have no other powers. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

quote:

You are Larry 'Fat Larry' Lorenzo (Mafia-aligned Vanilla). Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread during the day you have no other powers. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Good game town! Thanks everyone for really engaging, was a great game to observe. I’m so glad I put in a bus driver even if it did properly gently caress up town.

Any comments or suggestions on how I could improve as a mod would be really appreciated so don’t hold back!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Phew good work guys!

Sorry grandi and toal for my unwarranted suspicions you both were heroes to the family

Thanks for the game Obama!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf is pretty much always scum these days

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Wooooooo

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Aww yeah! :toot:

Had a blast with this one, honestly. Thanks, Obama!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Good game town! Thanks everyone for really engaging, was a great game to observe. I’m so glad I put in a bus driver even if it did properly gently caress up town.

Any comments or suggestions on how I could improve as a mod would be really appreciated so don’t hold back!

It was pretty well balanced. Any game where it either gets to LYLO or is a day away from it is a good setup in my eyes. Especially considering town got somewhat lucky and hit scum day 1.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks for running OA, I had fun!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I just looked back at my night action decisions. I was going to Track either SW or Somb on n1 because they weren't voting Steak. What result would have occurred if I Tracked SW?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

I just looked back at my night action decisions. I was going to Track either SW or Somb on n1 because they weren't voting Steak. What result would have occurred if I Tracked SW?

You would have seen you target you?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

You would have seen you target you?

My results were "your target has targeted [player]" which, in hindsight, should have made it obvious there was a Busdriver.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Sorry if I was a jerk day two, I had a lot going on in real life. Apologies at-low, I really did think you were scum. Thanks for the game Obama!

merk posted:

My results were "your target has targeted [player]" which, in hindsight, should have made it obvious there was a Busdriver.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Good game !! Grandi.... Thank you for not executing me :sob: I think scum definitely deserved an execute on me after day 3 lol.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sorry IA and steak for seemingly rolling over. I was going for a sincerity play of looking like I really didn’t care and then hopefully push into Hal or Lotus but I got distracted and underestimated how done everyone else was with this game.

Good game folks!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Thanks for the game Obama. It was fun. Not sure how I feel about being somewhat on the right track this game. Will chalk it up to a coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My plan worked perfectly!