Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hi thread! I'm dad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sorry about all the noise upstairs. Your mother and I were...uh, moving furniture. We'll probably have to move some more furniture tonight, too.

Macnult

bedtime usa kiddo it’s getting late

Macnult

gonna watch a movie tonight, probably one of those bang bang shoot-em-ups

Escape From Noise

Wearing wool socks year round itt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

SON #46373 enters thread: "FATHER. I NO LONGER HAVE NEED OF YOU. YOU WILL BE SUMMARILY DESTROYED. YOU MAY SMOKE APPROXIMATELY (1) LAST MEAT AND ENJOY APPROXIMATELY (4) LAST SESSION ALES OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE LIQUIDATION."

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Dad thread, so what?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Thunder Moose posted:

Dad thread, so what?

Goons Are Gifts

Thunder Moose posted:

Dad thread, so what?

Prof. Crocodile

Thunder Moose posted:

Dad thread, so what?

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's me. Sorry I haven't been around much, but it is taking an excessively long time to buy these cigarettes.

*buys a carton of smokes*

looks like we got enough bait to have maybe 10 dads by the end of the day if we are lucky

*throws a couple of packs out in the yard like chum*

*puts ear to ground*

yeah, I can hear the dads a'comin

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

got enough bait to have maybe 10 dads by the end of the day

*puts ear to ground*

Cracks open a few regional IPAs and leaves them on the patio

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Cracks open a few regional IPAs and leaves them on the patio

that's my boy!

Gramps

Twenty Four posted:

looks like we got enough bait to have maybe 10 dads by the end of the day if we are lucky

*puts ear to ground*

No no no you're overthinking it, son. See all you gotta do is turn the thermostat up a couple degrees and take a couple wrenches out of the toolbox and leave them on the bench. Dads the next county over will be howling with fury.

Twenty Four

Gramps posted:

No no no you're overthinking it, son. See all you gotta do is turn the thermostat up a couple degrees and take a couple wrenches out of the toolbox and leave them on the bench. Dads the next county over will be howling with fury.

lol, maybe borrow the car after everyone is asleep and leave the gas tank at empty after pulling up 10 minutes before he wakes up with the engine still hot and drink half the bottle of whiskey and fill it back up to where it was with water too?

dadpocolypse

Gramps

Twenty Four posted:

lol, maybe borrow the car after everyone is asleep and leave the gas tank at empty after pulling up 10 minutes before he wakes up with the engine still hot and drink half the bottle of whiskey and fill it back up to where it was with water too?

dadpocolypse

You're gonna cause a dad stampede

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

dadpocolypse

May god help you if you adjusted the seat

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Man knows one trick to solve rising temps. Dads hate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

practicing solid snake stealth moves on my dad