Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Gentle Autist posted:

everything except browsing network drives is

The network folder specified is currently mapped using a different user name and password. To connect using a different user name and password, first disconnect any existing mappings to this network share.

Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

mediaphage posted:

i only use spreadsheets for personal stuff since there are better things to use for stats wankery

as a result i am extremely pleased with numbers; it makes pretty tables to keep track of all my seeds

wtf kind of spice rack is this

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

hifi posted:

wtf kind of spice rack is this

i like basil ok

i just noticed the tamarillo is in with the herbs whoops

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

get some oregano

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm the downy mildew

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

there is a bar at the top (after win+shift+s but before you click what you want) to select what kind of snip you want. stays with what you've selected previously so i just have rectangle selection there almost always. for me it launches the editor directly, but now that you mention i think i've changed something to make that happen (otherwise the thing you snipped is on clipboard and in the notification center, where clicking it launches the little editor thing).

it is pretty sweet imo, but admittedly very new and it is kind of dumb how long it took microsoft to put it in.

lol what a shill

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i use paintbrush.app op

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

and not a single one of the basils was good enough to buy again

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

hifi posted:

get some oregano

probably will, though in the meantime there is that cleopatra za'atar in there, which is still an origanum

cool av posted:

and not a single one of the basils was good enough to buy again

nah the spreadsheet is new this year i just haven't filled in any of those yet and probably won't for a few months. i'm pretty excited for my basilgarden tbqh. there's a surprising amount of flavour and scent variation between cultivars

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

basil is a pretty wholesome thing to get nerdy about, good poo poo

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gentle Autist posted:

basil is a pretty wholesome thing to get nerdy about, good poo poo

because of the oil expression, lime basil tastes and smells dead on froot loops

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

~Coxy posted:

The network folder specified is currently mapped using a different user name and password. To connect using a different user name and password, first disconnect any existing mappings to this network share.

Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.
I hate that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Is it good, or a pos?